How do I tell which model iPhone I have?
To do this:
- Open the Settings app.
- At the top, you’ll see your Apple ID profile photo and your name. Tap on it.
- Scroll down until you see your device. The first device will be your iPhone; you will see the name of your device. Select that.
- Under Device Info, you’ll see the Model.
What does model number on iPhone mean?
The model number of a device begins with a variable first letter representing the source of the device (replacement, engraved, etc.; see below). This is followed by four characters between either “A” and “Z” or “0” and “9” (most commonly only digits).
How do I check my iPhone storage by serial number?
The first will show total capacity:
- STEP 1: Browse to SETTINGS > GENERAL > ABOUT.
- STEP 2: Scroll down to CAPACITY.
- STEP 1: Browse to SETTINGS > GENERAL > [DEVICE] STORAGE.
- STEP 2: Look toward the top right to find the available and total capacity (for example, 56 GB of 512 GB Used)
How can I tell what model my iPhone is without turning it on?
If you cannot read the text on the back of the iPhone, launch the iOS Settings app and navigate to General > About > Model (or Model Number). Tap once on Model to reveal the model number. Any iPhone using iOS 12.2 or later can see the Model Name under General > About > Model Name.
How do I check the model of my phone?
The easiest way to check your phone’s model name and number is to use the phone itself. Go to the Settings or Options menu, scroll to the bottom of the list, and check ‘About phone’, ‘About device’ or similar. The device name and model number should be listed.
How do I know if my Apple product is stolen?
Want to Buy a Secondhand iPhone? Here’s How to Check if it was Stolen
- Neat! …
- All you have to do is visit Apple’s Activation Lock status check page, enter the device’s serial number or IMEI, and it will tell you if it is locked or not.
How can I tell if my Apple product is genuine?
Look Up the Warranty Status
- Open Apple’s warranty status page in a web browser.
- Type or paste the serial number into the appropriate field and click Continue.
- Peruse the last two fields, Telephone Technical Support and Repairs and Service Coverage, to check the currenty status of the warranty.
What does iPhone serial number tell you?
Did you know that your iPhone’s serial number says a lot about your device? It isn’t just a random string of digits. It reveals the factory in which your device was built, the year it was manufactured, its unique identifier, and more. Here’s how to decode your iPhone’s serial number.
How many iPhone models are there?
The tech giant has released a total of twenty iPhones over the years, including iPhone 3, iPhone 4, iPhone 5, iPhone S and iPhone Plus models, and, of course, the latest iPhone 11 line and the iPhone SE (second generation).
How do I see photo details on iPhone?
Open the app and go to the camera roll. Tap the plus button and import the photo you want to view date information for. Select that photo and tap the (i) button. The date and time the photo was taken will be displayed, as well as lots of other useful details.
How do you check how many GB your iPhone has used?
To see how much cellular data that you’ve used, go to Settings > Cellular or Settings > Mobile Data.27 мая 2020 г.
Can I tell how old my iPhone is?
To find out how old your iPhone is, you first need the serial number of your iPhone. You can find it in the “Settings” under General → About → Serial Number. … The first option is via an Apple support page where you can check the warranty status of your iPhone.