How do I tell which model iPhone I have?
To do this:
- Open the Settings app.
- At the top, you’ll see your Apple ID profile photo and your name. Tap on it.
- Scroll down until you see your device. The first device will be your iPhone; you will see the name of your device. Select that.
- Under Device Info, you’ll see the Model.
What does model number on iPhone mean?
The model number of a device begins with a variable first letter representing the source of the device (replacement, engraved, etc.; see below). This is followed by four characters between either “A” and “Z” or “0” and “9” (most commonly only digits).
How can I know the region of my iPhone?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name, then tap iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID, then tap View Apple ID. …
- Tap Country/Region.
- Tap “Change Country or Region.” If you don’t see “Change Country or Region,” contact Apple Support.
How can I tell what model my iPhone is without turning it on?
If you cannot read the text on the back of the iPhone, launch the iOS Settings app and navigate to General > About > Model (or Model Number). Tap once on Model to reveal the model number. Any iPhone using iOS 12.2 or later can see the Model Name under General > About > Model Name.
How can I tell how big my iPhone is without turning on?
Method 1: iPhone settings menu
- STEP 1: Browse to SETTINGS > GENERAL > ABOUT.
- STEP 2: Scroll down to CAPACITY.
- STEP 1: Browse to SETTINGS > GENERAL > [DEVICE] STORAGE.
- STEP 2: Look toward the top right to find the available and total capacity (for example, 56 GB of 512 GB Used)
What does iPhone serial number tell you?
Did you know that your iPhone’s serial number says a lot about your device? It isn’t just a random string of digits. It reveals the factory in which your device was built, the year it was manufactured, its unique identifier, and more. Here’s how to decode your iPhone’s serial number.
How many iPhone models are there?
The tech giant has released a total of twenty iPhones over the years, including iPhone 3, iPhone 4, iPhone 5, iPhone S and iPhone Plus models, and, of course, the latest iPhone 11 line and the iPhone SE (second generation).
What are the iPhone models in order?
List of iPhones
- iPhone 3G.
- iPhone 3GS.
- iPhone 4.
- iPhone 4S.
- iPhone 5.
- iPhone 5c.
- iPhone 5s.
Which country iPhone is best?
GermanyCountryPositionPhone modelGermany1iPhone 7Germany2iPhone 8Germany3iPhone 6SGermany4iPhone SE
What is LL A in iPhone?
Answer: A: The suffix LL/A indicates a product for the North American market. Posted on Feb 26, 2014 10:07 AM.
How can I know if my iPhone is refurbished?
How to Check if iPhone is New, Refurbished, or Replacement
- Open the “Settings” app on the iPhone.
- Go to “General” and then go to “About”
- Look for “Model” and then read the model identifier next to that text, it will look something like “MN572LL/A”, the first character will let you know if the device is new, refurbished, replacement, or personalized:
What iPhone is the best?
Here are the best iPhones in 2020:
- Best iPhone overall: iPhone 11.
- Best small high-end iPhone: iPhone 11 Pro.
- Best big high-end iPhone: iPhone 11 Pro Max.
- Best budget iPhone: iPhone SE (2020)
- Best big budget iPhone: iPhone XR.
- Best small iPhone for less: iPhone XS.
- Best big iPhone for less: iPhone XS Max.