How do I know what model iPhone I have?
To do this:
- Open the Settings app.
- At the top, you’ll see your Apple ID profile photo and your name. Tap on it.
- Scroll down until you see your device. The first device will be your iPhone; you will see the name of your device. Select that.
- Under Device Info, you’ll see the Model.
What does model number on iPhone mean?
The model number of a device begins with a variable first letter representing the source of the device (replacement, engraved, etc.; see below). This is followed by four characters between either “A” and “Z” or “0” and “9” (most commonly only digits).
How do I check my iPhone storage by serial number?
The first will show total capacity:
- STEP 1: Browse to SETTINGS > GENERAL > ABOUT.
- STEP 2: Scroll down to CAPACITY.
- STEP 1: Browse to SETTINGS > GENERAL > [DEVICE] STORAGE.
- STEP 2: Look toward the top right to find the available and total capacity (for example, 56 GB of 512 GB Used)
How can I know the region of my iPhone?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name, then tap iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID, then tap View Apple ID. …
- Tap Country/Region.
- Tap “Change Country or Region.” If you don’t see “Change Country or Region,” contact Apple Support.
How many iPhone models are there?
The tech giant has released a total of twenty iPhones over the years, including iPhone 3, iPhone 4, iPhone 5, iPhone S and iPhone Plus models, and, of course, the latest iPhone 11 line and the iPhone SE (second generation).
What does iPhone serial number tell you?
Did you know that your iPhone’s serial number says a lot about your device? It isn’t just a random string of digits. It reveals the factory in which your device was built, the year it was manufactured, its unique identifier, and more. Here’s how to decode your iPhone’s serial number.
What is this phone model?
The easiest way to check your phone’s model name and number is to use the phone itself. Go to the Settings or Options menu, scroll to the bottom of the list, and check ‘About phone’, ‘About device’ or similar. The device name and model number should be listed.
How do I see photo details on iPhone?
Open the app and go to the camera roll. Tap the plus button and import the photo you want to view date information for. Select that photo and tap the (i) button. The date and time the photo was taken will be displayed, as well as lots of other useful details.
Is IMEI the same as serial number?
The serial number is a unique number assigned by the manufacturer (like Samsung) to help identify an individual device, like a phone, tablet, TV, and so on. … On the other hand, an IMEI or MEID is only used for phones or other communication devices. Depending on the carrier, your device will have either an IMEI or MEID.
How can I tell what iPhone I have without turning it on?
If you cannot read the text on the back of the iPhone, launch the iOS Settings app and navigate to General > About > Model (or Model Number). Tap once on Model to reveal the model number. Any iPhone using iOS 12.2 or later can see the Model Name under General > About > Model Name.
How do you check how many GB your iPhone has used?
To see how much cellular data that you’ve used, go to Settings > Cellular or Settings > Mobile Data.27 мая 2020 г.
What is LL A in iPhone?
Answer: A: The suffix LL/A indicates a product for the North American market. Posted on Feb 26, 2014 10:07 AM.