How do I tell which model iPhone I have?
If you cannot read the text on the back of the iPhone, launch the iOS Settings app and navigate to General > About > Model (or Model Number). Tap once on Model to reveal the model number. Any iPhone using iOS 12.2 or later can see the Model Name under General > About > Model Name.
What does model number on iPhone mean?
The model number of a device begins with a variable first letter representing the source of the device (replacement, engraved, etc.; see below). This is followed by four characters between either “A” and “Z” or “0” and “9” (most commonly only digits).
How do I see photo details on iPhone?
Open the app and go to the camera roll. Tap the plus button and import the photo you want to view date information for. Select that photo and tap the (i) button. The date and time the photo was taken will be displayed, as well as lots of other useful details.
How can I tell how big my iPhone is without turning on?
Method 1: iPhone settings menu
- STEP 1: Browse to SETTINGS > GENERAL > ABOUT.
- STEP 2: Scroll down to CAPACITY.
- STEP 1: Browse to SETTINGS > GENERAL > [DEVICE] STORAGE.
- STEP 2: Look toward the top right to find the available and total capacity (for example, 56 GB of 512 GB Used)
What does iPhone serial number tell you?
Did you know that your iPhone’s serial number says a lot about your device? It isn’t just a random string of digits. It reveals the factory in which your device was built, the year it was manufactured, its unique identifier, and more.
How many iPhone models are there?
The tech giant has released a total of twenty iPhones over the years, including iPhone 3, iPhone 4, iPhone 5, iPhone S and iPhone Plus models, and, of course, the latest iPhone 11 line and the iPhone SE (second generation).
What are the iPhone models in order?
List of iPhones
- iPhone 3G.
- iPhone 3GS.
- iPhone 4.
- iPhone 4S.
- iPhone 5.
- iPhone 5c.
- iPhone 5s.
What is a iPhone model a1522?
This specific iPhone 6 Plus — the A1522 “GSM” model intended for the North American market (AT&T and T-Mobile in the US and Bell, Rogers, Telus, and affiliate brands in Canada), supports “UMTS/HSPA+/DC-HSDPA (850, 900, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz), GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz), [and] LTE (Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, …
How do you find out the date a photo was taken on iPhone?
For even more information about the photo, click the Details tab. Here, you’ll find information about where the photo was taken based on its GPS coordinates, the make of your iPhone, shutter speed and more. Date and time information is listed under the General tab.
How do I see metadata on iPhone photos?
How to view and edit EXIF Data including location on iPhone and iPad
- Tap the gallery icon on the bottom-left.
- Select the picture you want to edit EXIF data for.
- To view EXIF data, you can tap the various icons below the image.
- To edit or remove EXIF data (after you pay for the app), tap Metadata.
How do I find details of a photo?
Get information about an image
- On your Android phone or tablet, go to images.google.com or open the Google app .
- Search for an image.
- Tap the image to get a larger version.
How do you tell how many GB your iPhone has?
How to Find Out How Many GB My iPhone Is?
- Tap the “Settings” icon on iPhone’s home screen to navigate to the device’s settings menu.
- Tap “General” and then tap “About” to navigate to a screen that displays information about your iPhone 5. View the total storage size of your iPhone in the Capacity section of the screen.
How do you check how many GB your iPhone has used?
To see how much cellular data that you’ve used, go to Settings > Cellular or Settings > Mobile Data.27 мая 2020 г.