How do I get rid of someone else’s Apple ID on my iPhone?
How to remove a previous owner’s Apple ID from a used iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Sign in to iCloud.com.
- Go to Find My iPhone.
- Select “All Devices” to open a list of devices linked to their account, and select the device to be removed.
- Click “Remove from Account”
Can you unlock an iPhone if you don’t know the password?
It can be turned on by tapping Settings > General > Passcode Lock. If you cannot remember the passcode, you will need to restore your device using the computer with which you last synced it [or iCloud]. This allows you to reset your passcode and resync the data from the device (or restore from a backup).
Why does my iPhone keep asking me for someone else’s Apple ID?
The most common reason for this problem is when somebody else borrows your iPhone or iPad and enters their own Apple ID to install an app. Next time you go into the App Store, the system will understandably expect that same account to be used again. … Now enter your Apple ID and Password and tap Done.
How do I remove activation lock without previous owner?
Remove Find my iPhone activation lock with owners help remotely
- Go to iCloud official site and enter the Apple ID. …
- Tap on the Find my iPhone web app and launch it.
- Click the All Devices button at the menu bar.
- You or the person should select the devices needed to be deleted.
- Select Remove from Account.
How do you unlock an iPhone if you forgot your passcode and not synced to iTunes?
Step 2 – Reset your passcode with recovery mode
- If you’ve never synced with iTunes or set up Find My iPhone in iCloud, recovery mode is your only option for restoring your device – a feat that will erase the device and its passcode. …
- When your device is connected, force restart it.
How many attempts do you get to unlock iPhone?
After ten failed attempts, the system will either lock you out completely or erase your data, depending on your settings. Once locked out, you will need to sync with iTunes to restore, so make sure you have current backups, or are backing up to iCloud.
How do I factory reset my iPhone without password or iTunes?
Press and hold your Home button and Sleep/Wake button until the Apple logo appears. Step 2. Let go of your buttons and then your iPhone will be reset. Many users are often confused by soft reset and hard reset.
Why do random Apple IDS keep popping up?
A request for another Apple ID password is often caused by updates to apps/purchases that were made when using the other ID. Those purchases are tied to the other ID and can’t be transferred. One option is to delete the apps/purchases made by the other ID and download them using the new ID if desired.
How do I get rid of old Apple ID that keeps popping up?
Tap Settings > iCloud on your iOS device. Scroll down and tap Sign Out, then tap Sign Out to confirm. If you’re using iOS 7 or earlier, tap Delete Account, then tap Delete to confirm. Tap Keep on My [Device] or Delete from My [Device], and enter the password for your Apple ID.
What happens if someone uses your Apple ID?
Yes, if someone knows your Apple ID/Password, they can activate iMessage on a device & send such using your ID. However, every time iMessage is activated on a device, you’ll receive a notice, from Apple, informing you of such. If you suspect someone knows your Apple ID/Password, you should change your password.
Can you remove Apple ID activation lock?
Forgot your Apple ID or your Apple ID password? If you have iOS 11 or later and your account is protected with two-factor authentication, you can turn off Activation Lock with your device Passcode. Tap Unlock with Passcode, then tap Use Device Passcode.
How do I delete an iCloud account from my iPhone without a password?
Part 1: How to delete iCloud account on iPhone/iPad
- Tap on the Settings app and then scroll down to find iCloud.
- Tap on “iCloud” to open it.
- Scroll down until you find “Delete Account” and then tap on that.
- Tap on “Delete” again to confirm the deletion of the iCloud account.