How do I tell which model iPhone I have?
If you cannot read the text on the back of the iPhone, launch the iOS Settings app and navigate to General > About > Model (or Model Number). Tap once on Model to reveal the model number. Any iPhone using iOS 12.2 or later can see the Model Name under General > About > Model Name.
How do I check the model of my phone?
Find Your Phone’s Model Number in Its Settings
On the Settings screen, scroll all the way down to the bottom and look for the About Phone section. On some phones—like those running stock Android Oreo (8. x)—you may need to head into the System menu first to see the About Phone item.
What does model number on iPhone mean?
The model number of a device begins with a variable first letter representing the source of the device (replacement, engraved, etc.; see below). This is followed by four characters between either “A” and “Z” or “0” and “9” (most commonly only digits).
How can I tell how big my iPhone is without turning on?
Method 1: iPhone settings menu
- STEP 1: Browse to SETTINGS > GENERAL > ABOUT.
- STEP 2: Scroll down to CAPACITY.
- STEP 1: Browse to SETTINGS > GENERAL > [DEVICE] STORAGE.
- STEP 2: Look toward the top right to find the available and total capacity (for example, 56 GB of 512 GB Used)
What iPhone is the best?
Here are the best iPhones in 2020:
- Best iPhone overall: iPhone 11.
- Best small high-end iPhone: iPhone 11 Pro.
- Best big high-end iPhone: iPhone 11 Pro Max.
- Best budget iPhone: iPhone SE (2020)
- Best big budget iPhone: iPhone XR.
- Best small iPhone for less: iPhone XS.
- Best big iPhone for less: iPhone XS Max.
What kind of phone does Trump have?
After the inauguration, the White House would not comment on whether Trump was using a secure phone. Before, he had been using a Samsung Galaxy S3 which only has Android 4.3.1 as its latest OS. Since then, he has used an iPhone to use Twitter.
What is my device name?
On your device, go to Settings > General, then tap About. Tap the first line, which shows the name of your device. Rename your device, and tap Done.
What Phone shall I buy?
The best phones you can buy today
- iPhone 11. The best phone for most people. …
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra. The best Android phone money can buy. …
- OnePlus 8 Pro. The affordable Android flagship. …
- Google Pixel 4a. The best cheap phone you can buy. …
- iPhone SE 2020. …
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20. …
- iPhone 11 Pro Max. …
- Moto G Power.
Is iPhone 6s still good in 2020?
Definitely, both iPhone 6S & iPhone 6S Plus still worth buying with your money and will not frustrate you in 2020. And most importantly Apple support for iPhone 6S series might continue till 2021. Another most popular model of the iPhone was the iPhone SE with a 4-inch display.
Is the 6 and 6s the same size?
The iPhone 6s is almost the same size as the iPhone 6—in inches it’s the same height and width, but the 6s is bigger by fractions of a millimeter. The iPhone 6s is deeper, measuring 0.28 inches (7.1 millimeters). That’s 0.01 inches (0.2 mm) thicker than the iPhone 6.
Is there an iPhone 9?
At a Glance. Apple went from the iPhone 8 to the iPhone XR, skipping the iPhone 9. There is no iPhone 9, but Apple’s upcoming low-cost iPhone could be called the iPhone 9.
What does iPhone serial number tell you?
Did you know that your iPhone’s serial number says a lot about your device? It isn’t just a random string of digits. It reveals the factory in which your device was built, the year it was manufactured, its unique identifier, and more.
How many iPhone models are there?
The tech giant has released a total of twenty iPhones over the years, including iPhone 3, iPhone 4, iPhone 5, iPhone S and iPhone Plus models, and, of course, the latest iPhone 11 line and the iPhone SE (second generation).