How can you tell which model iPhone you have?
To do this:
- Open the Settings app.
- At the top, you’ll see your Apple ID profile photo and your name. Tap on it.
- Scroll down until you see your device. The first device will be your iPhone; you will see the name of your device. Select that.
- Under Device Info, you’ll see the Model.
What does model number on iPhone mean?
The model number of a device begins with a variable first letter representing the source of the device (replacement, engraved, etc.; see below). This is followed by four characters between either “A” and “Z” or “0” and “9” (most commonly only digits).
How can I know the region of my iPhone?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name, then tap iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID, then tap View Apple ID. …
- Tap Country/Region.
- Tap “Change Country or Region.” If you don’t see “Change Country or Region,” contact Apple Support.
How can I tell what iPhone I have without turning it on?
If you cannot read the text on the back of the iPhone, launch the iOS Settings app and navigate to General > About > Model (or Model Number). Tap once on Model to reveal the model number. Any iPhone using iOS 12.2 or later can see the Model Name under General > About > Model Name.
How can I tell how big my iPhone is without turning on?
Method 1: iPhone settings menu
- STEP 1: Browse to SETTINGS > GENERAL > ABOUT.
- STEP 2: Scroll down to CAPACITY.
- STEP 1: Browse to SETTINGS > GENERAL > [DEVICE] STORAGE.
- STEP 2: Look toward the top right to find the available and total capacity (for example, 56 GB of 512 GB Used)
Is the 6 and 6s the same size?
The iPhone 6s is almost the same size as the iPhone 6—in inches it’s the same height and width, but the 6s is bigger by fractions of a millimeter. The iPhone 6s is deeper, measuring 0.28 inches (7.1 millimeters). That’s 0.01 inches (0.2 mm) thicker than the iPhone 6.
Is there an iPhone 9?
At a Glance. Apple went from the iPhone 8 to the iPhone XR, skipping the iPhone 9. There is no iPhone 9, but Apple’s upcoming low-cost iPhone could be called the iPhone 9.
What iPhone is a1586?
The new unlocked iPhone 6 model is identified as A1586, while the iPhone 6 Plus is model A1524. They are compatible with carriers around the world, and for U.S. customers can be activated on AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon or Sprint.
What does iPhone serial number tell you?
Did you know that your iPhone’s serial number says a lot about your device? It isn’t just a random string of digits. It reveals the factory in which your device was built, the year it was manufactured, its unique identifier, and more. Here’s how to decode your iPhone’s serial number.
How many iPhone models are there?
The tech giant has released a total of twenty iPhones over the years, including iPhone 3, iPhone 4, iPhone 5, iPhone S and iPhone Plus models, and, of course, the latest iPhone 11 line and the iPhone SE (second generation).
What are the iPhone models in order?
List of iPhones
- iPhone 3G.
- iPhone 3GS.
- iPhone 4.
- iPhone 4S.
- iPhone 5.
- iPhone 5c.
- iPhone 5s.
Which country iPhone is best?
GermanyCountryPositionPhone modelGermany1iPhone 7Germany2iPhone 8Germany3iPhone 6SGermany4iPhone SE
What is LL A in iPhone?
Answer: A: The suffix LL/A indicates a product for the North American market. Posted on Feb 26, 2014 10:07 AM.