How do I find out what kind of iPhone 5 I have?
How to Tell iPhone Model: iOS 10.3 or Later
- Open the Settings app.
- At the top, you’ll see your Apple ID profile photo and your name. Tap on it.
- Scroll down until you see your device. The first device will be your iPhone; you will see the name of your device. Select that.
- Under Device Info, you’ll see the Model.
How can I tell which iPhone I have?
Look in Settings for the model name and number
- Open the Settings app, and go to General > About.
- In the top bank of entries you’ll see Model Name, with iPhone XS or whatever next to it.
- This page also tells you the device’s capacity, which is listed a little further down.
What is the model number for iPhone 5s?
Identify the SeriesSeriesModel #CapacityiPhone 5SA1533 AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon A1453 Sprint16, 32 & 64 GBiPhone 5CA1532 AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon A1456 Sprint8, 16 & 32 GBiPhone 5A1428 AT&T, T-Mobile, Unlocked A1429 Verizon, Sprint16, 32 & 64 GBiPhone 4SA1387 AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon, Sprint8, 16, 32 & 64 GB
How do I know what iPhone GB I have?
How to Find Out How Many GB My iPhone Is?
- Tap the “Settings” icon on iPhone’s home screen to navigate to the device’s settings menu.
- Tap “General” and then tap “About” to navigate to a screen that displays information about your iPhone 5. View the total storage size of your iPhone in the Capacity section of the screen.
How can I tell what GB My iPhone is without turning it on?
Method 1: iPhone settings menu
- STEP 1: Browse to SETTINGS > GENERAL > ABOUT.
- STEP 2: Scroll down to CAPACITY.
- STEP 1: Browse to SETTINGS > GENERAL > [DEVICE] STORAGE.
- STEP 2: Look toward the top right to find the available and total capacity (for example, 56 GB of 512 GB Used)
Is there an iPhone 9?
At a Glance. Apple went from the iPhone 8 to the iPhone XR, skipping the iPhone 9. There is no iPhone 9, but Apple’s upcoming low-cost iPhone could be called the iPhone 9.
What does iPhone serial number tell you?
Did you know that your iPhone’s serial number says a lot about your device? It isn’t just a random string of digits. It reveals the factory in which your device was built, the year it was manufactured, its unique identifier, and more. Here’s how to decode your iPhone’s serial number.
Is the iPhone 5s still supported?
Since the iPhone 5s went out of production in March 2016, your iPhone should still be supported until 2021.
How do I find the serial number of my old iPhone?
You can find the serial number of your device inside the Settings app. Just go to General, then About, and the serial number will be at the bottom of the first block.