How do I tell which model iPhone I have?
To do this:
- Open the Settings app.
- At the top, you’ll see your Apple ID profile photo and your name. Tap on it.
- Scroll down until you see your device. The first device will be your iPhone; you will see the name of your device. Select that.
- Under Device Info, you’ll see the Model.
What does iPhone model number mean?
The model number of a device begins with a variable first letter representing the source of the device (replacement, engraved, etc.; see below). This is followed by four characters between either “A” and “Z” or “0” and “9” (most commonly only digits).
How do I find my iPhone specs?
Click on the triangle to the left of a name to flip down “Quick Specs” — identifiers and basic configuration details — and click on the name or image for complete specs. You also can lookup an iPhone by its serial number.
How can I tell what model my iPhone is without turning it on?
If you cannot read the text on the back of the iPhone, launch the iOS Settings app and navigate to General > About > Model (or Model Number). Tap once on Model to reveal the model number. Any iPhone using iOS 12.2 or later can see the Model Name under General > About > Model Name.
How do I know what phone I have?
The easiest way to check your phone’s model name and number is to use the phone itself. Go to the Settings or Options menu, scroll to the bottom of the list, and check ‘About phone’, ‘About device’ or similar. The device name and model number should be listed.
How many iPhone models are there?
The tech giant has released a total of twenty iPhones over the years, including iPhone 3, iPhone 4, iPhone 5, iPhone S and iPhone Plus models, and, of course, the latest iPhone 11 line and the iPhone SE (second generation).
What are all the iPhone models?
Identify your iPhone model
- iPhone SE (2nd generation) Year introduced: 2020. Capacity: 64, 128, 256 GB. …
- iPhone 11 Pro. Year introduced: 2019. …
- iPhone 11 Pro Max. Year introduced: 2019. …
- iPhone 11. Year introduced: 2019. …
- iPhone XS. Year introduced: 2018. …
- iPhone XS Max. Year introduced: 2018. …
- iPhone XR. Year introduced: 2018. …
- iPhone X. Year introduced: 2017.
What are the iPhone models in order?
List of iPhones
- iPhone 3G.
- iPhone 3GS.
- iPhone 4.
- iPhone 4S.
- iPhone 5.
- iPhone 5c.
- iPhone 5s.
How do I know how many GB my iPhone has?
How to Find Out How Many GB My iPhone Is?
- Tap the “Settings” icon on iPhone’s home screen to navigate to the device’s settings menu.
- Tap “General” and then tap “About” to navigate to a screen that displays information about your iPhone 5. View the total storage size of your iPhone in the Capacity section of the screen.
What is the oldest model of iPhone?
iPhone (1st generation)Generation1stModelA1203First releasedJune 29, 2007DiscontinuedJuly 15, 2008Units sold6.1 million
Is there an iPhone 9?
At a Glance. Apple went from the iPhone 8 to the iPhone XR, skipping the iPhone 9. There is no iPhone 9, but Apple’s upcoming low-cost iPhone could be called the iPhone 9.
What does iPhone serial number tell you?
Did you know that your iPhone’s serial number says a lot about your device? It isn’t just a random string of digits. It reveals the factory in which your device was built, the year it was manufactured, its unique identifier, and more. Here’s how to decode your iPhone’s serial number.