What are the symbols on an iPhone?
List of screen icons on your Apple iPhone 8 iOS 11.0
- Battery. The battery icon shows the remaining battery power. …
- Battery charging. The battery charging icon shows that the battery is charging. …
- Signal strength. …
- Flight mode. …
- Network mode. …
- Call divert. …
- Alarm. …
- Active data connection.
What do iPhone charging symbols mean?
There will be a lightning bolt in the middle of the battery icon to indicate that the phone is charging, and the icon should appear green.
What are the little symbols at the top of my iPhone?
Similar to the Mac’s menu bar, iOS has a status bar at the top of the screen that contains symbols with useful information about your iPhone or iPad. With just a quick glance, you can view which settings are enabled on your device, the strength of your cellular connection and more.
What is the symbol next to the battery percentage on my iPhone?
This icon shows the battery level of your iPhone. If this icon is yellow, Low Power Mode is on. If this icon is red, then your iPhone has less than 20% charge.
How do you type special characters on iPhone?
How to insert special characters and symbols on your iPhone or iPad
- Tap the letter, number, or symbol that contains the alternative you want to access.
- Wait for the popup selector to appear.
- Slide up and onto the special character or symbol you want to insert.
- Let go.
What does the I in iPhone mean?
individual, instruct, inform and inspire
What does it mean when your iPhone shows a lightning bolt?
How do I remove the lock icon on my iPhone?
Step 1: Swipe up from the bottom of the Home screen to open the Control Center. Step 2: Tap on the lock icon to disable portrait orientation lock. As mentioned earlier, you can see how to change this setting and remove the lock icon on older iOS versions in the section below.30 мая 2014 г.
What are the icons at the top of my phone?
The status bar is at the top of the display, on the right. The time, the battery status and current connections like Bluetooth and Wi-Fi are displayed here. On the left side of this strip, you’ll find app icons to alert you to new messages, updates to the Play Store, and other notifications.
How do I get the little circle on my iPhone?
How to Add Touchscreen Home Button on iPhone, iPad
- Open Settings.
- Go to General > Accessibility.
- Scroll down to the section labeled INTERACTION and tap on AssistiveTouch.
- On the next screen, toggle AssistiveTouch to the green On position.
- A white circle with a grey box will appear on screen. Tap this circle to expand it to a big box on screen.
What does lock with circle mean on iPhone?