How do I delete documents and data from iPhone?
To delete Safari documents and data:
- On your iPhone, tap Settings and go to General > iPhone Storage > Safari.
- Tap “Website Data”, then “Remove All Website Data”.
- To confirm the removal, tap “Remove Now”.
Should I delete documents and data on iPhone?
Can I delete apps to get rid of the Documents and Data? Yes, but you might not want to. Deleting the entire app will delete all of that app’s data that isn’t stored separately on the cloud. In some cases, this will fit your purposes, but it’s also likely to result in irretrievably losing data.
Why do I have so much documents and data on my iPhone?
When you check the storage on iPhone 6 or other iOS devices by going to “Settings > General > Storage > Manage Storage”, you may find some large apps. And if you continually tap into one of these apps, you may find the huge “Documents & Data” items are the culprits eating the limited room on your device.
How do I view documents and data on iPhone?
How to check how much Documents and Data an app has
- Go to Settings > General > iPhone Storage.
- Scroll down to the list of apps.
- Tap on the top option (in my case it’s Photos)
How do I delete documents and data from my iPhone without deleting the app?
You can’t delete them directly unless the app in Settings, General, Usage has an Edit option like Safari. The only way to delete them without deleting the app itself is to use tools which can access your iPhone app directory. For example，CleanMyPhone, Copytrans, iExplorer and more.
Why is iPhone storage full when I have iCloud?
iCloud is a syncing/mirroring service that syncs all of your data across of your devices making them available to you. If your iPhone storage is full, you will have to remove data. You can also use the ‘Optimize Phone Storage’ feature to reduce the resolution/quality of the photos on the device.
How do I clean out my iPhone?
How to Clean out Your iPhone
- Get rid of unwanted photos. For most of us, constantly snapping photos takes up most of our storage. …
- Reduce the space it takes to store photos and videos. …
- Offload unused apps. …
- Delete files in apps. …
- Delete old Messages.
How do I reduce the other data on my iPhone?
Open Settings > Safari and choose Clear History and Website Data. If you have a lot of Safari tabs open on your iPhone, you might want to close most of them, too. Clearing your Safari data might reduce the size of Other. You might also want to change Messages to save fewer old messages.
Why is iPhone other storage so high?
The “Other” category on your iPhone and iPad is basically where all of your caches, settings preferences, saved messages, voice memos, and… well, other data is stored. For the most part, it doesn’t mean anything, and if you have plenty of storage space on your iPhone or iPad, you don’t have to worry about it.
How do I increase storage space on my iPhone?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Manage Storage or iCloud Storage.
- Tap Buy More Storage or Change Storage Plan.
- Choose a plan.
- Tap Buy and follow the onscreen instructions.
How do I manage storage full on iPhone?
Is Your iPhone Storage Full? These 5 Easy Tips Can Help you Fix It!
- Clear out old photos and videos. …
- Delete unused apps. …
- Uninstall and reinstall storage hungry apps. …
- Delete old message threads. …
- Keep iTunes music and video to a minimum.
Where are files on my iPhone?
You’ll find the Files app on the second home screen, by default.
- Tap the Files icon to open the app.
- On the Browse screen: …
- Once in a source, you may tap files to open or preview them, and you may tap folders to open them and view their contents.
Where is save to files on iPhone?
If you want to save a file locally on your iPhone or iPod touch, follow these steps.
- Go to the file that you want to store on your device.
- Tap Select > the file name > Organize .
- Under On My [Device], choose a folder or tap New Folder to create a new one.
- Tap Copy.