What cool things can iPhone 7 do?
17 cool things you didn’t know your iPhone 7 could do
- The secret magnifying glass. …
- Voicemail transcription. …
- Change the brightness of the flashlight. …
- Edit live photos. …
- Close all tabs in Safari. …
- Ask Siri to take a selfie. …
- Doodle on your photos. …
- Handwritten texts.
Is the iPhone 7 still good in 2019?
Is the iPhone 7 worth buying in 2019? The answer: Yes! The iPhone 7 is an incredible phone whose current price is mind-bogglingly low. At almost a third of the price of the 8 series, the iPhone 7 is a great smartphone and offers real value for money.
How long will an iPhone 7 last?
The average lifespan of an Apple device is four years and three months.
What cool things can my iPhone do?
25 Cool Things to Do with Your iPhone
- #1 Siri can Remind you to Check a Message at a Later Time.
- #2 Use the Switch Control Feature.
- #3 Use the keyboard as a Trackpad.
- #4 Calculate Faster.
- #5 Undo Feature on Calculator.
- #6 Set a Timer Faster.
- #7 Snap Photos during Recording Videos.
- #8 Respond to Texts Straight from the Nonfiction Bar.
Does iPhone 7 have face ID?
6. The iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus have Touch ID, which works faster and more reliably than Face ID on the iPhone X. The iPhone 7 and 7 Plus both have the Touch ID fingerprint sensor, which is used to unlock the phone and authenticate Apple Pay purchases. It’s also used to sign into some apps.
Is the iPhone 7 really waterproof?
iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7, and iPhone 7 Plus have a rating of IP67 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 1 meter up to 30 minutes). Splash, water, and dust resistance are not permanent conditions and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear.
Is the iPhone 7 worth buying in 2020?
Best answer: Apple doesn’t sell the iPhone 7 anymore, and although you may be able to find one used or through a carrier, it’s not worth buying right now. If you’re looking for a cheap phone, the iPhone 8 is sold by Apple, and it’s very similar to the iPhone 7.
Is it worth buying iPhone 7 now?
To state frankly, the iPhone 7 is a 3-year-old smartphone. Therefore, the iPhone 7 will definitely lose out on paper to any modern day Android smartphone in a similar price range. … However, if you have used an Apple device before, then you will find the iPhone 7’s specifications to more than adequate.
Is it still worth it to buy iPhone 7 Plus in 2020?
Best answer: We don’t recommend getting an iPhone 7 Plus right now because Apple no longer sells it. If you craving that big and chunky chassis with Touch ID, the iPhone 8 Plus is a better buy. There are other options if you’re looking for something newer as well, like the iPhone XR or iPhone 11 Pro Max.
Why is the iPhone 7 battery so bad?
The battery-draining culprit that perhaps bears the most responsibility is a new feature called Background App Refresh, whose default is set to “on” in iOS 7. It lets apps run in the background while you multitask and continually refreshes content when running on Wi-Fi or a cellular network.
How long should a new iPhone 7 battery last?
between 12 and 18 hours
Is the iPhone 11 bigger than iPhone 7?
Design and Display
The iPhone 7 features a unibody aluminum design, Touch ID, and a 4.7-inch or a 5.5-inch IPS LCD display. … The smaller bezels and the lack of Touch ID mean the iPhone 11 packs a bigger 6.1-inch Liquid Retina display in a body that’s no bigger than the iPhone 7 Plus.
Is Apple better than Samsung?
Though both stocks trade below overall average market multiples due to their reliance on hardware, which Wall Street values lower than software, Samsung is clearly cheaper Apple. However, both companies have excellent balance sheets and also pay out healthy dividends to investors.
Where do you hide things on iPhone?
If you want to keep some of your apps private, you can hide them from your App Store purchase history.
- Open the App Store.
- Tap on the profile icon or your photo in the upper right corner.
- Tap Purchased.
- Tap My Purchases, then find the app you want to hide.
- Swipe left on the app and tap Hide.