How do I factory reset my iPhone with buttons?
- Just press and hold both the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons simultaneously for at least 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo. You can let go of both buttons after the Apple logo appears.
- Your phone will go through the usual process of starting up.
- You’ll be back in your home screen.
8 мая 2014 г.
How do you restart iPhone buttons?
Restart your iPhone
- Press and hold either volume button and the side button until the power off slider appears.
- Drag the slider, then wait 30 seconds for your device to turn off.
- To turn your device back on, press and hold the side button (on the right side of your iPhone) until you see the Apple logo.
How do I factory reset my iPhone 11 with buttons?
Step 1: Connect your iPhone 11 to your Mac (or a PC with iTunes installed) with a Lightning to USB cable. Step 2: Quickly press and release the Volume Up button. Step 3: Quickly press and release the Volume Down button. Step 4: Quickly press the Side button and continue to hold the Side button as the device reboots.
How do I restart my iPhone when the buttons aren’t working?
Hard reset other iPhone models
Simply press and hold the side button and the volume down button until your device resets and you see the Apple logo pop up. (If you have a super old iPhone, like anything earlier than an iPhone 6S, you’ll want to hold the side/top button and the Home button.)
How do I do a hard reset on an iPhone?
Force restart iPhone
- Press and quickly release the volume up button.
- Press and quickly release the volume down button.
- Press and hold the side button.
- When the Apple logo appears, release the button.
How do I reset my iPhone without the passcode or computer?
Just follow these steps:
- Log into the Find My iPhone site via iCloud.
- Enter your Apple ID and password – you do not need your iPhone passcode, but you will need access to your Apple account.
- Select your iPhone from the drop-down list of devices.
- Click “Erase iPhone” and then confirm your decision.
How do I hard reset my iPhone 6 with buttons?
Method 2: Hard reset an iPhone with Home + Power buttons
- Hold the sleep/wake button ( It is located on the right side of iPhone 6 / iPhone 6 Plus. …
- Hold them both until you see the screen go black. …
- Wait until the silver Apple logo appears.
- When this happens, you can let go – the iPhone is rebooting.
How do you reset a frozen iPhone?
If turning the iPhone off and back on again doesn’t fix the problem, or the iPhone is unresponsive when you try to turn it off, you have to reset it by doing the following: Press and hold the On/Off Sleep/Wake button and the Home button at the same time for at least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears.
Why won’t my iPhone 7 do a hard reset?
If you cant force restart your device (press and hold volume down and power buttons, for almost 10-20 seconds, untill the Apple Logo appears, then release the buttons), then you’d better have your device checked at the nearest Apple Store.
How do you wipe an iPhone without the password?
iTunes is the best method to erase your iPhone without passcode. It is Apple’s proprietary device management software that allows users to make a backup of their device as well as restore it to default settings. You can use iTunes to restore your locked iPhone and erase it without a passcode.
How do I factory reset my iPhone 11 without iTunes?
Part 3: Hard reset iPhone without iTunes
- Firstly, press and hold both the Sleep/Wake and Volume Down buttons for at least 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo.
- You can release both buttons after the Apple logo appears.
- Wait for a few seconds until your iPhone boots up and you will see the home screen.
How do I completely reset my iPhone 6?
Factory-reset your iPhone
- To reset your iPhone or iPad, go to Settings > General > Reset and then select Erase All Content and Settings.
- If you’ve got an iCloud backup set up, iOS will ask if you’d like to update it, so you don’t lose unsaved data.
How do I hard reset my broken home button?
1st make sure ur phone is off now before u press the power button ur gonna hold down the volume down button while holding it down then press the power on button till u see the apple logo but still hold on to the volume one and it should take you straight too language.. hope this helped =)
How do I reset my iPhone 6 without the home button and frozen?
If your iPhone has become so unresponsive that even the Home button does not work, you can force it to restart. Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button at the top until a red slider appears. Slide it to power off the device.15 мая 2020 г.