What cool things can my iPhone do?
25 Cool Things to Do with Your iPhone
- #1 Siri can Remind you to Check a Message at a Later Time.
- #2 Use the Switch Control Feature.
- #3 Use the keyboard as a Trackpad.
- #4 Calculate Faster.
- #5 Undo Feature on Calculator.
- #6 Set a Timer Faster.
- #7 Snap Photos during Recording Videos.
- #8 Respond to Texts Straight from the Nonfiction Bar.
What is the value of a used iPhone 7 Plus?
iPhone 7 Plus “Sell” Prices (What you can expect to sell for as of 07/14/2020)iPhone 7 Plus 32GBiPhone 7 Plus 128GBVerizon$90$100AT&T$80$85Sprint$78$82T-Mobile$78$82
Is it worth getting an iPhone 7 Plus?
Best answer: We don’t recommend getting an iPhone 7 Plus right now because Apple no longer sells it. If you craving that big and chunky chassis with Touch ID, the iPhone 8 Plus is a better buy. There are other options if you’re looking for something newer as well, like the iPhone XR or iPhone 11 Pro Max.
Does iPhone 7 have face ID?
6. The iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus have Touch ID, which works faster and more reliably than Face ID on the iPhone X. The iPhone 7 and 7 Plus both have the Touch ID fingerprint sensor, which is used to unlock the phone and authenticate Apple Pay purchases. It’s also used to sign into some apps.
Can I take my iPhone 7 plus in the shower?
One of the benefits of the iPhone 7 and 7 Plus is the first Apple mobile device that’s water resistant. This means the iPhone can survive mishaps such as a spilled drink or getting stuck in a rain storm. It also means you can bring your iPhone in the shower.
What cool things can iPhone 7 do?
17 cool things you didn’t know your iPhone 7 could do
- The secret magnifying glass. …
- Voicemail transcription. …
- Change the brightness of the flashlight. …
- Edit live photos. …
- Close all tabs in Safari. …
- Ask Siri to take a selfie. …
- Doodle on your photos. …
- Handwritten texts.
How can I trick my iPhone?
iPhone Location Spoofing
- Download and install iSpoofer.
- Plug your device into your computer, open iSpoofer, and select Spoof. …
- Search for a location or browse the map, and then click exactly where the GPS should be faked.
- Select Move to instantly move there.
Is Apple better than Samsung?
Though both stocks trade below overall average market multiples due to their reliance on hardware, which Wall Street values lower than software, Samsung is clearly cheaper Apple. However, both companies have excellent balance sheets and also pay out healthy dividends to investors.
Is it worth buying iPhone 7 Plus in 2019?
To state frankly, the iPhone 7 is a 3-year-old smartphone. Therefore, the iPhone 7 will definitely lose out on paper to any modern day Android smartphone in a similar price range. If specifications are all that matters, the OnePlus 6T and Honor View 20 will come across as a better option.
Can I sell my iPhone 7 Plus?
Selling your iPhone 7 Plus is easy and free
Swappa is the safest way to sell your Apple iPhone 7 Plus online and get paid fast. On Swappa, you buy and sell directly with other users and cutting out the middleman means you get the best prices when selling.
What is the cheapest iPhone you can buy?
iPhone SE: The cheapest iPhone Apple sells
In fact, the iPhone SE does the iPhone 8 one better by reducing the asking price for what you need to spend on a new iPhone at Apple. The iPhone 8 used to cost $449. The iPhone SE lowers that starting price to $399.
Is the iPhone 7 plus still good in 2020?
Simple: the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus are still plenty powerful, so you can 100% get away with using one in 2020.
Is the iPhone 7 worth buying in 2020?
Best answer: Apple doesn’t sell the iPhone 7 anymore, and although you may be able to find one used or through a carrier, it’s not worth buying right now. If you’re looking for a cheap phone, the iPhone 8 is sold by Apple, and it’s very similar to the iPhone 7.