What can a iPhone not do?
11 Things iPhone Can’t Do
- The iPhone’s back isn’t removable. …
- It can’t open multiple apps at once. …
- You can only charge it with a specific cable. …
- It doesn’t allow automatic HDMI connection. …
- You can’t give your phone instructions without even having to touch it. …
- You can’t add more storage with a micro SD card.
What is so special about an iPhone?
One of the iPhone’s best features is its seamless integration with the Apple ecosystem. While it’s often called a “walled garden”, because of how strictly Apple controls it, the tightly controlled ecosystem also allows for better software optimization and ease of use.
How do you use iPhone features?
11 little-known iPhone features you should start using
- Turn on Smart Invert for an impromptu iOS Dark Mode.
- Quickly disable Face ID in case of an emergency.
- Customize what Face ID unlocks.
- Hide photos from your main Photos feed.
- Use Reachability to reach upper-screen elements from the bottom.
- Switch to a one-handed keyboard for easier typing on larger iPhones.
7 мая 2019 г.
What more can I do with my iPhone?
Not only will they help your iPhone look better, but it will work better, too.
- Use the hidden touchpad. …
- Spice up your Home and Lock screens. …
- Set up an alternate appearance for Face ID. …
- Customize your notifications. …
- Grab a cool new ringtone. …
- Make screen time easier on your eyes. …
- Give Siri a fresh accent. …
- Light up the night.
What can iPhone do that Android can t do?
5 Things Android Phones Can Do That iPhones Can’t (& 5 Things Only iPhones Can Do)
- 1 Apple: iMessage.
- 2 Android: Home Screen Customization. …
- 3 Apple: Easy Transfer. …
- 4 Android: Choice Of File Managers. …
- 5 Apple: Offload. …
- 6 Android: Storage Upgrades. …
- 7 Apple: WiFi Password Sharing. …
- 8 Android: Guest Account. …
Why are androids better than iPhones?
Android handily beats the iPhone because it provides a lot more flexibility, functionality and freedom of choice. … But even though iPhones are the best that they’ve ever been, Android handsets still offer a far better combination of value and features than Apple’s limited lineup.
Why does everyone want an iPhone?
Here’s why people buy iPhones, according to Android fans: The iPhone is a status symbol. iPhone buyers are attracted to the Apple brand as a prestigious status symbol or fashion accessory, for the same reasons people like Rolex watches or Gucci bags. The iPhone is a smart phone for dumb users.
Why iPhones are so costly?
Creating a higher-quality phone naturally would increase the cost of it. But the fact that Apple can market a phone for $449 and still make a profit shows that they were clearly upping the price because they knew people would pay. And it’s actually a smart idea.
What’s better Android or iPhone?
Apple and Google both have fantastic app stores. But Android is far superior at organizing apps, letting you put important stuff on the home screens and hide less useful apps in the app drawer. Also, Android’s widgets are much more useful than Apple’s.
What cool things can my iPhone do?
25 Cool Things to Do with Your iPhone
- #1 Siri can Remind you to Check a Message at a Later Time.
- #2 Use the Switch Control Feature.
- #3 Use the keyboard as a Trackpad.
- #4 Calculate Faster.
- #5 Undo Feature on Calculator.
- #6 Set a Timer Faster.
- #7 Snap Photos during Recording Videos.
- #8 Respond to Texts Straight from the Nonfiction Bar.
Do iPhones virus?
Fortunately for Apple fans, iPhone viruses are extremely rare, but not unheard of. While generally secure, one of the ways iPhones may become vulnerable to viruses is when they are ‘jailbroken’. The backstreet practice of jailbreaking iPhones gives users more control of the operating system. …
What are the best features of iPhone?
We at Bright Side have picked some of the most incredible iPhone tricks that can make your iPhone experience better than you ever dreamed.
- Setting the sleep timer.
- Creating a custom vibration.
- Clearing your iPhone’s RAM.
- iMessage timestamps.
- Enabling text message character count.
- Recording a video while the screen is locked.
How can I trick my iPhone?
iPhone Location Spoofing
- Download and install iSpoofer.
- Plug your device into your computer, open iSpoofer, and select Spoof. …
- Search for a location or browse the map, and then click exactly where the GPS should be faked.
- Select Move to instantly move there.
Can you trick your iPhone location?
Faking GPS Location on iPhone
iTools includes a tool called Virtual Location that lets you alter your phone’s location. Launch iTools and click the Virtual Location button. At the top of the map, type in the location you want to fake and press Enter. On a map, you’ll see your GPS location move to the faked location.