What are the hidden features of iPhone 6s?
These are just a few of the many hidden iPhone features you can find when you update to iOS 10:
- Switch back to unlocking your phone with Touch ID. …
- Close all of your open tabs in Safari with one click. …
- Send read receipts on a person-by-person basis. …
- Allow Siri to announce who’s calling when you’re wearing headphones.
What cool features does the iPhone 6 have?
iPhone 6: Cool features you should be using
- Cool features of the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus. The new iPhones with larger screens are out in the wild. …
- Reachability. The larger screens on the iPhones, the iPhone 6 Plus model in particular, make one-handed operation difficult. …
- Display zoom. …
- Handoff. …
- Voice over LTE (VoLTE) …
- “Hey Siri” …
- Camera HDR.
Will my iPhone 6s work in 2020?
iPhone 6s was released in 2015 with iOS 9 as a standard. … Means it should be able to support iOS 14 (or however they name it) which will be released in 2020, after which the chipset or hardware of iPhone 6s will not be able to handle the further software updates. So, till 2020 one can enjoy the software updates.
How long will iPhone 6s be supported for?
With this update, Apple will offer up to five years of software support for the iPhone 6S and iPhone SE. The phones that won’t be making the cut will be the iPhone 6 and older models. The same stands for all the iPad models using A8 and A8X chip.
How can I trick my iPhone?
iPhone Location Spoofing
- Download and install iSpoofer.
- Plug your device into your computer, open iSpoofer, and select Spoof. …
- Search for a location or browse the map, and then click exactly where the GPS should be faked.
- Select Move to instantly move there.
What words trigger effects on iPhone?
Here’s a guide to the words and phrases that will cause effects in the Messages app, and hopefully delight both you and your recipient.
- “Happy New Year” Colorful fireworks fill up your screen when you send New Years’ wishes. …
- “Happy Chinese New Year” …
- “Happy Birthday” …
- “Congrats” or “Congratulations” …
- “Pew Pew”
What are the benefits of an iPhone 6?
Fast performance. Basically global 4G/LTE support. Solid battery life. 128 GB storage options for the first time in an iPhone.
- Comparatively huge, high-quality 5.5″ (1920×1080) display.
- High quality cameras, including optical image stabilization on the rear camera.
- Longest battery life.
Is the iPhone 6s waterproof?
Despite rumors to the contrary, the iPhone 6S is not waterproof. CNNMoney put the new iPhone’s water resistance to the test, dunking it in a vase of water for five minutes. Remarkably, the iPhone 6S continued to operate while submerged.
Do iPhone 6s still work?
The iPhone 6S is still a great phone to buy and just because it’s a bit old, doesn’t make it a bad choice. The operating system is so well optimised it doesn’t feel like it’s aged much. … If you want to buy your first iPhone, the iPhone 6S still remains a great choice.
Is the iPhone 6s a good phone?
Taken like this, the iPhone 6S is a great smartphone: it’s staggeringly quick, it’s camera is very good, 3D Touch is a real improvement and iOS 9 and iOS 10 are brilliant and slick operating systems.
Is iPhone 6s plus worth buying in 2020?
It is worth buying the iPhone 6s or iPhone 6s Plus in 2020, without any doubt, as the official price may be a bit high. … However, the fact is that it will be worth buying iPhone 6s or iPhone 6s Plus if it’s refurbished. Since they have a much lower price compared to the new ones.
Will iPhone 6s be discontinued?
It is the ninth generation of the iPhone. … The iPhone 6S and 6S Plus were succeeded by the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus on September 7, 2016 and were discontinued with the announcement of the iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR on September 12, 2018.
Is the iPhone 6s being phased out?
But iOS 13 will work only with phones going back to the iPhone 6S, which first began selling in 2015. (Apple yanked the iPhone 6 off the market in 2017, but customers were still able to use it and get software updates.) … – iPhone 7 (released in 2016) , $449, or $569 for the Plus version.