What cool things can my iPhone do?
25 Cool Things to Do with Your iPhone
- #1 Siri can Remind you to Check a Message at a Later Time.
- #2 Use the Switch Control Feature.
- #3 Use the keyboard as a Trackpad.
- #4 Calculate Faster.
- #5 Undo Feature on Calculator.
- #6 Set a Timer Faster.
- #7 Snap Photos during Recording Videos.
- #8 Respond to Texts Straight from the Nonfiction Bar.
Is iPhone 7 still good?
The answer: Yes!
At almost a third of the price of the 8 series, the iPhone 7 is a great smartphone and offers real value for money. If you always want to have the newest and best smartphone, the iPhone 7 may not be for you.
How can I make my iPhone 7 better?
10 iPhone 7 tips and tricks to turn you into a smartphone king
- CHANGE THE PRESSURE OF THE HOME BUTTON.
- APPLY READ RECEIPTS TO SPECIFIC CONVERSATIONS. Digital Spy.
- DON’T CHARGE YOUR PHONE AFTER IT’S BEEN IN THE DRINK. …
- SET YOURSELF A BEDTIME. …
- MASTER THE HARD RESET. …
- WAKE YOUR PHONE SIMPLY BY LIFTING IT. …
- ACCESS THE CAMERA DIRECT FROM THE LOCK SCREEN. …
- SEND TEXTS WITHOUT UNLOCKING YOUR PHONE.
How long will an iPhone 7 last?
The average lifespan of an Apple device is four years and three months.
What are the disadvantages of iPhones?
Disadvantages of iPhone
- Apple Ecosystem. The Apple Ecosystem is both a boon and a curse. …
- Overpriced. While the products are very beautiful and sleek, prices for apple products are way too high. …
- Less Storage. iPhones do not come with SD card slots so the idea of upgrading your storage after buying your phone is not an option.
How can I trick my iPhone?
iPhone Location Spoofing
- Download and install iSpoofer.
- Plug your device into your computer, open iSpoofer, and select Spoof. …
- Search for a location or browse the map, and then click exactly where the GPS should be faked.
- Select Move to instantly move there.
Is the iPhone 7 still worth buying in 2020?
Best answer: Apple doesn’t sell the iPhone 7 anymore, and although you may be able to find one used or through a carrier, it’s not worth buying right now. If you’re looking for a cheap phone, the iPhone 8 is sold by Apple, and it’s very similar to the iPhone 7.
Is the iPhone 7 still worth it in 2020?
The iPhone 7 OS is great, still worth it in 2020.
This means that if you buy your iPhone 7 in 2020 it will definitely be supported for everything under the hood through 2022 and of course you’re still working with the iOS 10 which is one of the better operating systems that Apple has.
Will the iPhone 7 be discontinued?
The iPhone 7 was discontinued and removed from Apple’s website after its annual September hardware event on September 10, 2019.
Does iPhone 7 have face ID?
6. The iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus have Touch ID, which works faster and more reliably than Face ID on the iPhone X. The iPhone 7 and 7 Plus both have the Touch ID fingerprint sensor, which is used to unlock the phone and authenticate Apple Pay purchases. It’s also used to sign into some apps.
Is iPhone 7 really waterproof?
iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7, and iPhone 7 Plus have a rating of IP67 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 1 meter up to 30 minutes). Splash, water, and dust resistance are not permanent conditions and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear.
Can I shower with my iPhone 7?
One of the benefits of the iPhone 7 and 7 Plus is the first Apple mobile device that’s water resistant. This means the iPhone can survive mishaps such as a spilled drink or getting stuck in a rain storm. It also means you can bring your iPhone in the shower.
Why is my iPhone 7 dying so quickly?
The battery-draining culprit that perhaps bears the most responsibility is a new feature called Background App Refresh, whose default is set to “on” in iOS 7. It lets apps run in the background while you multitask and continually refreshes content when running on Wi-Fi or a cellular network.
How long does iPhone 7 battery last?
On average, the battery lasts between 12 and 18 hours with around 6-8 hours of usage (this isn’t screen on time as Apple reports usage as both actively using the phone and having apps etc working in the background).