What cool things can my iPhone do?
25 Cool Things to Do with Your iPhone
- #1 Siri can Remind you to Check a Message at a Later Time.
- #2 Use the Switch Control Feature.
- #3 Use the keyboard as a Trackpad.
- #4 Calculate Faster.
- #5 Undo Feature on Calculator.
- #6 Set a Timer Faster.
- #7 Snap Photos during Recording Videos.
- #8 Respond to Texts Straight from the Nonfiction Bar.
Is the iPhone 7 still good in 2019?
Is the iPhone 7 worth buying in 2019? The answer: Yes! The iPhone 7 is an incredible phone whose current price is mind-bogglingly low. At almost a third of the price of the 8 series, the iPhone 7 is a great smartphone and offers real value for money.
How much can I turn in my iPhone 7 for?
Get credit toward a purchase today.Your deviceEstimated trade-in value*iPhone 7Up to $110iPhone 6s PlusUp to $100iPhone 6sUp to $70iPhone 6 PlusUp to $50
How can I make my iPhone 7 better?
10 iPhone 7 tips and tricks to turn you into a smartphone king
- CHANGE THE PRESSURE OF THE HOME BUTTON.
- APPLY READ RECEIPTS TO SPECIFIC CONVERSATIONS. Digital Spy.
- DON’T CHARGE YOUR PHONE AFTER IT’S BEEN IN THE DRINK. …
- SET YOURSELF A BEDTIME. …
- MASTER THE HARD RESET. …
- WAKE YOUR PHONE SIMPLY BY LIFTING IT. …
- ACCESS THE CAMERA DIRECT FROM THE LOCK SCREEN. …
- SEND TEXTS WITHOUT UNLOCKING YOUR PHONE.
What are the disadvantages of iPhones?
Disadvantages of iPhone
- Apple Ecosystem. The Apple Ecosystem is both a boon and a curse. …
- Overpriced. While the products are very beautiful and sleek, prices for apple products are way too high. …
- Less Storage. iPhones do not come with SD card slots so the idea of upgrading your storage after buying your phone is not an option.
How can I trick my iPhone?
iPhone Location Spoofing
- Download and install iSpoofer.
- Plug your device into your computer, open iSpoofer, and select Spoof. …
- Search for a location or browse the map, and then click exactly where the GPS should be faked.
- Select Move to instantly move there.
Is it worth buying iPhone 7 now?
To state frankly, the iPhone 7 is a 3-year-old smartphone. Therefore, the iPhone 7 will definitely lose out on paper to any modern day Android smartphone in a similar price range. … However, if you have used an Apple device before, then you will find the iPhone 7’s specifications to more than adequate.
Is the iPhone 7 worth buying in 2020?
Best answer: Apple doesn’t sell the iPhone 7 anymore, and although you may be able to find one used or through a carrier, it’s not worth buying right now. If you’re looking for a cheap phone, the iPhone 8 is sold by Apple, and it’s very similar to the iPhone 7.
Is it still worth it to buy iPhone 7 Plus in 2020?
Best answer: We don’t recommend getting an iPhone 7 Plus right now because Apple no longer sells it. If you craving that big and chunky chassis with Touch ID, the iPhone 8 Plus is a better buy. There are other options if you’re looking for something newer as well, like the iPhone XR or iPhone 11 Pro Max.
What is the cheapest iPhone you can buy?
iPhone SE: The cheapest iPhone Apple sells
In fact, the iPhone SE does the iPhone 8 one better by reducing the asking price for what you need to spend on a new iPhone at Apple. The iPhone 8 used to cost $449. The iPhone SE lowers that starting price to $399.
Can I get money for my iPhone 7 from Apple?
According to the report, the settlement “calls for Apple to pay consumers $25 per iPhone, which may be adjusted up or down depending on how many iPhones are eligible, with a minimum total payout of $310 million.” That means if you ever owned an iPhone 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, 7, 7 Plus or SE you’re eligible for a payout …
Can I trade in my iPhone if it’s not paid off?
No, you cannot trade in a phone that you have not completed payments. You would have to pay off the $339 and then trade in and get up to $300 (it may be less). You will get an account credit at a later time, but not at the time you are getting the new device.
Is the iPhone 7 really waterproof?
iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7, and iPhone 7 Plus have a rating of IP67 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 1 meter up to 30 minutes). Splash, water, and dust resistance are not permanent conditions and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear.
How long should an iPhone 7 last?
The average lifespan of an Apple device is four years and three months.