What are the icons on iPhone?
List of screen icons on your Apple iPhone 8 iOS 11.0
- Battery. The battery icon shows the remaining battery power. …
- Battery charging. The battery charging icon shows that the battery is charging. …
- Signal strength. …
- Flight mode. …
- Network mode. …
- Call divert. …
- Alarm. …
- Active data connection.
What do iPhone charging symbols mean?
There will be a lightning bolt in the middle of the battery icon to indicate that the phone is charging, and the icon should appear green.
What is the antenna symbol on iPhone?
Cellular: To the right of the Airplane Mode icon is the Cellular Data icon. If this icon is highlighted green, it means your iPhone can use cellular data.
What is the symbol next to the battery percentage on my iPhone?
This icon shows the battery level of your iPhone. If this icon is yellow, Low Power Mode is on. If this icon is red, then your iPhone has less than 20% charge.
How do you type special characters on iPhone?
How to insert special characters and symbols on your iPhone or iPad
- Tap the letter, number, or symbol that contains the alternative you want to access.
- Wait for the popup selector to appear.
- Slide up and onto the special character or symbol you want to insert.
- Let go.
What does the I in iPhone mean?
individual, instruct, inform and inspire
What are the icons at the top of my phone?
The status bar is at the top of the display, on the right. The time, the battery status and current connections like Bluetooth and Wi-Fi are displayed here. On the left side of this strip, you’ll find app icons to alert you to new messages, updates to the Play Store, and other notifications.
What does it mean when there is a lightning bolt on your iPhone?
How do I get the little circle on my iPhone?
How to Add Touchscreen Home Button on iPhone, iPad
- Open Settings.
- Go to General > Accessibility.
- Scroll down to the section labeled INTERACTION and tap on AssistiveTouch.
- On the next screen, toggle AssistiveTouch to the green On position.
- A white circle with a grey box will appear on screen. Tap this circle to expand it to a big box on screen.
Should my cellular data be on?
For almost everyone, it’s a good idea to leave Cellular Data on. … When Cellular Data is off and you’re not connected to Wi-Fi, you can only use your iPhone to make phone calls and send text messages (but not iMessages, which use data). It’s amazing that almost everything we do on our iPhones uses data!
What is network activity on iPhone?
A spinning wheel in the status bar on your iPhone means that there is a network activity like downloading, sending/receiving data etc. This is a small spinner icon (see the image below) located on top of your screen. … It just keeps constantly spinning indicating that some network activity going on in the background.
How do I turn off the lock on my iPhone?
on lock screen swipe up and button on top right. That is the screen rotation lock. If it is showing on the top of the screen near the battery meter, you can swipe up from the bottom of the screen to bring up Control Center, and tap the same icon there to turn it off.