What are all the weather symbols?
Weather SymbolsMixed PrecipitationLetterDescriptiondrDrizzle and rainrsRain and snow (Sleet)hsHail and snow
What are the symbols on an iPhone screen?
List of screen icons on your Apple iPhone 8 iOS 11.0
- Battery. The battery icon shows the remaining battery power. …
- Battery charging. The battery charging icon shows that the battery is charging. …
- Signal strength. …
- Flight mode. …
- Network mode. …
- Call divert. …
- Alarm. …
- Active data connection.
What do the symbols on a weather map mean?
The large letters (Blue H’s and red L’s) on weather maps indicate high- and low-pressure centers. They mark where the air pressure is highest and lowest relative to the surrounding air and are often labeled with a three- or four-digit pressure reading in millibars.
What is the snow sign on iPhone weather?
Revisiting the snow clouds, you’ll see the cloud with snowflakes indicates scattered snow. The cloud with a snowflake and lines, however, means heavy snow/sleet — not, as I initially thought, snow that was falling really, really fast.
What are the four weather symbols?
Basic weather symbols include:
- Sunny skies.
- Partly cloudy.
- Snow, and.
How do you type special characters on iPhone?
How to insert special characters and symbols on your iPhone or iPad
- Tap the letter, number, or symbol that contains the alternative you want to access.
- Wait for the popup selector to appear.
- Slide up and onto the special character or symbol you want to insert.
- Let go.
What are the icons at the top of my phone?
The status bar is at the top of the display, on the right. The time, the battery status and current connections like Bluetooth and Wi-Fi are displayed here. On the left side of this strip, you’ll find app icons to alert you to new messages, updates to the Play Store, and other notifications.
What does the I in iPhone mean?
individual, instruct, inform and inspire
What is the weather symbol for wind?
Wind Speed & Direction
Calm wind is indicated by a large circle drawn around the skycover symbol. One long barb is used to indicate each 10 knots with the short barb representing 5 knots.
What does 3 lines under a cloud mean?
How do I get the weather to show on my iPhone?
How to add weather summary to your Lock screen on iPhone
- Open Settings and head to Do Not Disturb.
- Turn the top toggle on, as well as Scheduled and Bedtime.
- Customize your scheduled DND time by tapping From/To.
- Head back to the main settings screen and tap Privacy.
- Choose Location Services.
- Swipe down to Weather.
How do I use the weather app on my iPhone?
Use the Weather app
To open the app, tap it. To see weather conditions by the hour, swipe left to right under the day. You can also scroll down to see more details, like the weekly overview or chance of rain. The weather data used in the Weather app comes from The Weather Channel.