How do you unlock a disabled iPhone?
How to unlock a disabled iPhone using a computer
- On your computer, start iTunes and connect your iPhone using a USB cable.
- Start your iPhone’s recover mode. …
- On your computer, click “Restore.” …
- After this process completes, your iPhone will be reset to its factory conditions.
How do you unlock a disabled iPhone without iTunes?
To fix a disabled iPhone or iPad without iTunes, you have to erase your device. Click on the “Erase iPhone” option and confirm your selection. Wait for a while as the “Find My iPhone” feature will remotely erase your iOS device. Needless to say, it will also disable its lock.
Is it possible to unlock a disabled iPhone?
Once your iPhone says “iPhone is disabled. Connect to iTunes”, there is nothing you can do to unlock it. People sometimes think Apple Stores have special tools that can unlock disabled iPhones, but they don’t. The only thing you can do is completely erase your iPhone and start over.
How do you unlock an iPhone if you forgot your passcode and not synced to iTunes?
Step 2 – Reset your passcode with recovery mode
- If you’ve never synced with iTunes or set up Find My iPhone in iCloud, recovery mode is your only option for restoring your device – a feat that will erase the device and its passcode. …
- When your device is connected, force restart it.
How do I reset a disabled iPhone?
Use Recovery Mode to Reset Your Disabled iPhone or iPad
- Close iTunes on your computer, then connect your device to your computer with a USB cable.
- If it doesn’t automatically open, launch iTunes.
- Now it’s time to force restart your iPhone:
Why did my iPhone disabled for no reason?
Causes of the iPhone Disabled Error
The cause is almost always the same: An incorrect passcode has been entered too many times. The passcode is a security measure that requires you to enter a numbered password to unlock the device. … Devices can be set to erase data after 10 incorrect passcode attempts.14 мая 2020 г.
Can you restore an iPhone without using a computer?
If you can’t access a computer and your device still works, you can erase and restore your device without a computer. If you want to save the information on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod, make a backup. Go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud, tap Find My iPhone, then turn it off.
Can you unlock iPhone without passcode?
Part 1: Unlock iPhone without passcode with iTunes. … After restore the iPhone with iTunes, you can set up your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch and access it. If you have synced iPhone with iTunes recently, you can use iTunes to unlock iPhone without passcode. Actually, this method is to restore your iPhone with iTunes.
How do you unlock a disabled iPhone using iCloud?
Fix Your Disabled iPhone or iPad with iCloud
- On your computer, open a browser and visit icloud.com/find.
- Log in with your Apple ID and password.
- Select All Devices at the top.
- Click on the device (iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch) of yours that is currently disabled.
- Click Erase iPhone, then confirm.