What do you do when your iPhone says disabled connect to iTunes?
Open iTunes on computer, connect iPhone to computer with USB cable. Hold both Home and Power buttons on iPhone until iTunes recognizes iPhone in Recovery Mode. This usually takes about 20 seconds of holding both buttons. Restore the iPhone Firmware.
How do you unlock a disabled iPhone?
How to unlock a disabled iPhone using a computer
- On your computer, start iTunes and connect your iPhone using a USB cable.
- Start your iPhone’s recover mode. …
- On your computer, click “Restore.” …
- After this process completes, your iPhone will be reset to its factory conditions.
Can you restore your iPhone without a computer?
If you can’t access a computer and your device still works, you can erase and restore your device without a computer. If you want to save the information on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod, make a backup. Go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud, tap Find My iPhone, then turn it off.
How do you unlock a disabled iPhone without a computer?
Tap on your disabled iPhone in the list.
- Unlock Disabled iPhone/iPad without Computer via Find My iPhone – Step 3.
- Unlock Disabled iPhone/iPad without Computer via Find My iPhone – Step 5.
- Choose Unlock Screen Passcode.
- Download iOS Firmware.
- Tap on Unlock Now to Remove Screen Passcode.
- Screen Passcode Removed Successfully.
How do I trust a disabled iPhone?
Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your computer or another device. Enter your passcode, if you have one, to unlock your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. If you want to allow your computer to access information on your device, select your device in Finder and click Trust, or if you’re using iTunes, click Continue.
How do I reset a disabled iPhone?
Use Recovery Mode to Reset Your Disabled iPhone or iPad
- Close iTunes on your computer, then connect your device to your computer with a USB cable.
- If it doesn’t automatically open, launch iTunes.
- Now it’s time to force restart your iPhone: