How do you unlock a disabled iPhone?
How to unlock a disabled iPhone using a computer
- On your computer, start iTunes and connect your iPhone using a USB cable.
- Start your iPhone’s recover mode. …
- On your computer, click “Restore.” …
- After this process completes, your iPhone will be reset to its factory conditions.
How do you unlock a disabled iPhone without iTunes?
To fix a disabled iPhone or iPad without iTunes, you have to erase your device. Click on the “Erase iPhone” option and confirm your selection. Wait for a while as the “Find My iPhone” feature will remotely erase your iOS device. Needless to say, it will also disable its lock.
Why does my Apple account say it’s disabled?
If you or someone else enters your password, security questions, or other account information incorrectly too many times, your Apple ID automatically locks to protect your security and you can’t sign in to any Apple services.
How do you unlock an iPhone if you forgot your passcode and not synced to iTunes?
Step 2 – Reset your passcode with recovery mode
- If you’ve never synced with iTunes or set up Find My iPhone in iCloud, recovery mode is your only option for restoring your device – a feat that will erase the device and its passcode. …
- When your device is connected, force restart it.
How do I reset a disabled iPhone?
Use Recovery Mode to Reset Your Disabled iPhone or iPad
- Close iTunes on your computer, then connect your device to your computer with a USB cable.
- If it doesn’t automatically open, launch iTunes.
- Now it’s time to force restart your iPhone:
Can you restore an iPhone without using a computer?
If you can’t access a computer and your device still works, you can erase and restore your device without a computer. If you want to save the information on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod, make a backup. Go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud, tap Find My iPhone, then turn it off.
How do you bypass a disabled Apple ID?
How to unlock a disabled Apple ID
- Head to iforgot.apple.com.
- Enter your Apple ID email.
- Follow along with the prompts to unlock your account.
- If you’re not successful, you can call Apple support at 800-APL-CARE (800-275-2273) or chat with an Apple specialist.
Why is my account disabled?
If your Facebook account has been disabled, you’ll see a message saying your account is disabled when you try to log in. If you don’t see a disabled message when you try to log in, you might be having a different login problem. … Continuing behavior that’s not allowed on Facebook by violating our Community Standards.