How do you get rid of restrictions on iPhone?
To remove device restrictions:
- Open the built-in iOS Settings app.
- Tap General.
- Then tap Restrictions.
- Finally, tap Disable Restrictions.
What does disable restrictions mean on iPhone?
6. You can turn OFF Restrictions (disable) by clicking on Disable Restrictions. It will ask you to enter your Passcode and then everything will be greyed out in the menu items below “Enable Restrictions.”
How do I check my restrictions on my iPhone?
Go to Settings and tap Screen Time. Tap Content & Privacy Restrictions. If asked, enter your passcode. Tap Privacy, then choose the settings you want to restrict.
How do I take restrictions off my iPhone without password?
You will need to restore your device as New to remove a Restrictions passcode. Go through the normal process to restore your device, but when you see the options to restore as New or from a backup, be sure to choose New. You can restore from a backup if you have one from BEFORE you set the restrictions passcode.
Can Apple remove restrictions?
If it says ON and you know your restrictions passcode, you tap Settings > General > Restrictions and enter the passcode. You can then change restrictions or disable them. If you forget your Restrictions passcode, you need to erase your device, then set it up as a new device to remove the Restrictions passcode.
How do I take restrictions off my phone?
- Sign in to your account.
- In the top right, tap More .
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Restricted Mode to turn it on or off.
How do I turn off restricted mode on my iPhone 7?
- In the top right, tap your profile picture.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Restricted Mode Filtering.
- Turn Restricted Mode on or off: Don’t filter: Restricted Mode off. Strict: Restricted Mode on.
How do I turn off restricted mode?
Turn Restricted Mode on or off
- Click your profile picture .
- Click Restricted Mode.
- In the dialog box that appears, toggle Restricted Mode to on or off.
Where is restrictions in general settings?
Setting Restrictions for Content and Apps
- On the Settings screen, tap General. …
- Swipe up the screen until you see Restrictions.
- Tap Restrictions. …
- Tap Enable Restrictions. …
- Create a Restrictions Passcode. …
- Reenter your Restrictions Passcode. …
- In the ALLOW section, set the switch next to each function you want to disable to off (white).
Why can’t I clear my history on my iPhone?
Clearing your history through the Settings app will ensure that everything is deleted.) Scroll down and tap Safari. Scroll down in the Safari menu and tap Clear History and Website Data. o If this button is grayed-out, you will need to disable website restrictions. … Select All Websites to allow clearing history.
How do I turn off parental controls without a password?
- Open the Play Store . You’ll find the Play Store’s briefcase icon in the app drawer.
- Tap the ☰ menu.
- Tap Settings.
- Scroll down and tap Parental Controls.
- Slide the “Parental controls are on” switch to Off position.
- Enter your four-digit PIN and tap OK.
What is the restrictions passcode on iPhone?
A Restrictions passcode prevents the Restrictions settings on your phone from being changed or disabled. You enter this when you go to the Restrictions section of the Settings app. It stops people who shouldn’t be able to change the Restrictions settings (kids, for instance) from accessing the settings.