How do I change my TFW on my iPhone?
Update your carrier settings on your iPhone or iPad
- Make sure your device is connected to a Wi-Fi or cellular network.
- Tap Settings > General > About. If an update is available, you’ll see an option to update your carrier settings.
What does it mean when your iPhone 6 says searching?
The message which says “searching” that sometimes comes up on your iPhone essentially means one thing: the device is not able to connect to a cellular network.
Why is my TFW data not working?
Carrier Bundle (TFW) installed: turn off Wi-Fi, open Safari to ensure the data connection is working. If it isn’t working, go to Step iii. … With Wi-Fi off, test a few websites to ensure the data is working. If data is still not working, call Customer Service at 1-866-663-3633.
Can I use my iPhone 6 with straight talk?
If your iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, or iPhone 6 Plus or iPhone 6 is from a wireless company other than AT&T, Verizon, Sprint or T-Mobile, you still may be able to use it with Straight Talk Wireless. … You can check if your iPhone is eligible on straighttalk.com.10 мая 2016 г.
What do TFW mean on iPhone?
How do I know if my carrier settings update?
Scroll down to Carrier. Next to Carrier, if a new update is available, you’ll see an option to perform this update. Otherwise, you’ll simply be shown the currently installed settings/carrier version number, which you can confidently assume are the most recent.
How do I fix my iPhone when it says searching?
If you see No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad
- Check your coverage area. Make sure that you’re in an area with cellular network coverage. …
- Restart your iPhone or iPad. Restart your device. …
- Check for a Carrier Settings update. …
- Take out the SIM card. …
- Reset your Network Settings. …
- Update your iPhone or iPad. …
- Contact your carrier. …
- Get more help.
Why is my phone still searching?
3. Reset Network Settings. It may seem obvious, but I often find it helpful to restate the problem because it clarifies the solution: An iPhone that says searching can’t connect to the cellular network. … Reset Network Settings restores your iPhone’s cellular data configuration back to factory defaults.
How do I fix my phone if it says no service?
How to Fix “No Service and Signal” on Samsung and Android
- Restart Your Android or Samsung Device. The easiest thing to try (and often the most effective!) to resolve a no signal issue on Android or Samsung gear is to restart your device. …
- Toggle Airplane Mode. …
- Manually Select Network Operators. …
- Run a Ping Test With Service Mode. …
- Double-Check Your Sim Card. …
- Restore Factory Settings.
Why doesn’t my data work on my iPhone?
Restart Your iPhone
If iPhone Cellular Data is not working even though it’s turned on in the Settings app, try restarting your iPhone. It’s possible your iPhone’s software or a specific app has crashed, preventing Cellular Data from working.
Why is my LTE not working iPhone?
If your carrier supports VoLTE
On your iPhone, go to Settings > Cellular > Cellular Data Options and tap Enable LTE or Settings > Mobile Data and tap Enable LTE. … Off: Turns off LTE. Voice & Data: Allows voice calls and cellular-data use over LTE.
How do I activate cellular data on my iPhone?
Apple iPhone – Turn Cellular Data On / Off
- From a Home screen, navigate: Settings. > Cellular.
- Tap the Cellular Data switch to turn on or off .
- To verify the data setting for a specific service, scroll down to the ‘Use Cellular Data For’ section. Cellular data can be turned on or off by the specific service (e.g., App Store, Mail, Music, etc.).
How do I activate my iPhone 6 with straight talk?
To activate your new Straight Talk phone online, go to www.straighttalk.com/Activate. You may also activate your new Straight Talk phone by calling our Customer Care Center from another phone. You will need to have the following ready: Your IMEI/MEID/Serial Number from your activation card.