What cool things can iPhone 7 do?
17 cool things you didn’t know your iPhone 7 could do
- The secret magnifying glass. …
- Voicemail transcription. …
- Change the brightness of the flashlight. …
- Edit live photos. …
- Close all tabs in Safari. …
- Ask Siri to take a selfie. …
- Doodle on your photos. …
- Handwritten texts.
What are the best features of the iPhone 7 Plus?
- iPhone 7: A close look at the best new features. …
- Improved Retina HD display. …
- 7 Megapixel FaceTime HD camera. …
- iPhone 7’s rear-facing camera gets a major upgrade. …
- Blazing-fast A10 fusion chip. …
- Improved battery life. …
- iPhone 7 dual camera. …
- Improved water resistance.
Is the iPhone 7 plus a good phone?
It’s not going to wow you with a new design or massive innovations, but the iPhone 7 Plus is a great phone. It offers everything the iPhone 7 does – speedy performance, water resistance, loud speakers, great cameras – but adds some clever features that in many are more important than flashy specs.
Is 7 Plus iPhone waterproof?
iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7, and iPhone 7 Plus have a rating of IP67 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 1 meter up to 30 minutes). Splash, water, and dust resistance are not permanent conditions and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear.
Does iPhone 7 have face ID?
6. The iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus have Touch ID, which works faster and more reliably than Face ID on the iPhone X. The iPhone 7 and 7 Plus both have the Touch ID fingerprint sensor, which is used to unlock the phone and authenticate Apple Pay purchases. It’s also used to sign into some apps.
What can the iPhone 7 do that the 6 can t?
The new iPhone 7 can take better photos than the iPhone 6s
The new iPhone 7 also features a lens with a larger f/1.8 maximum aperture, which lets in 50% more light than the f/2.2 lens on the iPhone 6s, plus a six-element lens for brighter and more detailed photos and videos.
Is it still worth it to buy iPhone 7 Plus in 2020?
Best answer: We don’t recommend getting an iPhone 7 Plus right now because Apple no longer sells it. If you craving that big and chunky chassis with Touch ID, the iPhone 8 Plus is a better buy. There are other options if you’re looking for something newer as well, like the iPhone XR or iPhone 11 Pro Max.
Is iPhone 7 plus wireless charging?
The iPhone 7 and 7 Plus don’t come with wireless charging built in, but you can add this functionality yourself using a few key accessories.
How long should an iPhone 7 last?
The average lifespan of an Apple device is four years and three months.
Is iPhone 7 plus a good phone in 2019?
The answer: Yes!
At almost a third of the price of the 8 series, the iPhone 7 is a great smartphone and offers real value for money. … But if you’re looking for a great budget device that lets you do what you need, the iPhone 7 is a safe choice. You’ll get even better value for your money if you shop refurbished!
Which is best iPhone 7 or 7plus?
The iPhone 7 is a better value for money. If you don’t get the iPhone 7 Plus, you aren’t actually missing much. The only things that the smaller doesn’t have are: One, the big and slightly sharper screen, and two, the telephoto lens which is part of the iPhone 7 Plus dual-camera setup.
Which iPhone is the best?
Here are the best iPhones in 2020:
- Best iPhone overall: iPhone 11.
- Best small high-end iPhone: iPhone 11 Pro.
- Best big high-end iPhone: iPhone 11 Pro Max.
- Best budget iPhone: iPhone SE (2020)
- Best big budget iPhone: iPhone XR.
- Best small iPhone for less: iPhone XS.
- Best big iPhone for less: iPhone XS Max.
Can I take my iPhone 7 plus in the shower?
One of the benefits of the iPhone 7 and 7 Plus is the first Apple mobile device that’s water resistant. This means the iPhone can survive mishaps such as a spilled drink or getting stuck in a rain storm. It also means you can bring your iPhone in the shower.
Can iPhone 7 plus take underwater pictures?
The best update is the fact that the camera can now be used underwater, given the fact that the phone has a waterproof rating of IP67. This means that you can use it underwater for up to 30 minutes, provided that the depth is not more than one meter.