How do I convert mp3 to m4r?
How to convert MP3 to M4R
- Upload mp3-file(s) Select files from Computer, Google Drive, Dropbox, URL or by dragging it on the page.
- Choose “to m4r” Choose m4r or any other format you need as a result (more than 200 formats supported)
- Download your m4r.
How do I convert mp4 to iPhone ringtone?
How to Use an MP4 File As a Ringtone for an iPhone
- Converting Audio Files to Apple Format. Launch iTunes on your computer by either clicking on your desktop icon or through your “Programs” menu under the Windows “Start Menu” on a PC or in “Applications” in the Finder on a Mac. …
- Convert M4A to Ringtone. …
- Installing Ringtone on iPhone.
Which is better mp3 or m4r?
The only single “pro” for MP3 and its “killer feature” is its universal support – it plays everywhere. AAC (the actual audio compression method used in M4A, M4R and AAC files) is much better and also plays almost everywhere nowadays. … If an iPhone ringtone is what you need M4R is probably your only choice.
Can I use my music as a ringtone on iPhone?
To make a custom ringtone for an iPhone, you’ll need to edit a song using iTunes on the computer. You can tweak the start and stop time, save it as an AAC file, and change the file extension. You can then drag the edited song to the Tones section of iTunes and sync it with your iPhone using a connection cable.