What does access for iPhone 4g LTE W Vvm mean?
2 years ago. That is your line fee. It pays for unlimited talk and text for that line. That is the way all ATT plans work, one charge for the data plan and a line fee for each line.31 мая 2018 г.
Do I have to pay for Visual Voicemail AT&T?
For example, wireless and AT&T PREPAID℠ (formerly GoPhone®) data plans for compatible smartphones include Visual Voicemail at no additional charge. Basic Voicemail comes with your plan if you have a wireless or AT&T PREPAID phone without a data plan or Wireless Home Phone.
What is access for IPAD 4g LTE?
The 4G LTE network connectivity is significant because it means that users can stream movies or download files at network speeds between 5Mbps and 12Mbps, even when Wi-Fi isn’t available.
What is the access for iPhone charge?
You pay for a block of data and capabilities (“Family Plan”) You pay for each device that accesses the network (“Device Access Charge”) You pay whatever device rental/finance fee (like AT&T Next) that applies.
What is a smartphone connection charge?
Smartphone line access fees are monthly charges levied by your cellular provider that allow you to access their network. According to the Federal Communications Commission (FCC), companies can charge these fees to recover the costs incurred by providing access to their networks to make and receive calls.
What is Vvm on my phone bill?
Visual voicemail is a feature that allows you to do the following: Receive and listen to messages in any order. … Get transcription of messages (for most) Send voice messages via email or text.
How do I get rid of AT&T Visual Voicemail?
- Sign in to your account using the myAT&T app 1
- Select My plans & features.
- Select Home Phone.
- Select Manage phone features & settings.
- Tap Voicemail PIN and activation and toggle voicemail On or Off.
- Save your changes.
Do I have to pay for visual voicemail?
Basic Visual Voicemail on Android and iPhone are free and included with your smartphone plan. We offer a premium transcription service for $2.99/month per phone: … Voicemail for Text (iPhone)
How do I get visual voicemail back?
- From a Home screen, navigate: Phone icon > Menu icon. > Settings. If not available, swipe up to display all apps then tap the Phone icon.
- Tap Voicemail. If unavailable, tap Call Settings > Voicemail.
- Tap the Visual Voicemail switch to turn on or off . If unavailable, tap Notifications.
Can I use my phone SIM in my iPad for data?
All iPads do except WiFi only models. Even Verizon’s, because all iPads are unlocked. And you need a SIM to access cellular data. … Your iPad doesn’t need your cell phone SIM to use a VOIP app.
How do I know if my iPad is 3g or 4g?
Examine the back of the iPad for the letters “IMEI” followed by a long number. This number—the International Mobile Equipment Identity—is the unique serial number of the device, which cellular networks require. This number is present only on 3G iPads.
How do I get LTE on my iPad?
Enabling LTE allows you to take advantage of increased data speeds.
- From a Home screen, navigate: Settings. > Cellular Data.
- Ensure that the Cellular Data switch is turned On .
- Tap Cellular Data Options.
- Tap the Enable LTE switch to turn on or off .
Why is my line access fee $40?
Ensuring that your bill is accurate dsmitty37 is a must. You will see a cost of $20 per line when a line is either out of contract, or under a device payment agreement. If you have a line under a 2 year agreement still, the line access fee is $40 instead of the $20.
How do I get accessory on my iPhone?
Give them a try!
- Use the other original charging cable for your iPhone iPad.
- Clean your Apple Accessory. …
- Plug your charger in, when you get the error message press and hold your finger on the dismiss button and pull your charger out while still holding. …
- Turn off the device with the Lightning plug attached, then restart.