How do I turn on AirDrop on my iPhone 6?
Apple® iPhone® – Turn AirDrop On / Off
- From a Home screen on your Apple® iPhone®, navigate: Settings. > General.
- Tap AirDrop.
- Select the AirDrop setting: Receiving Off: AirDrop turned off. Contacts Only: AirDrop is discoverable only by people in contacts. Everyone: AirDrop is discoverable by everyone.
How do I use AirDrop?
AirDrop runs on WiFi and Bluetooth, and it’s incredibly easy to use once you know how.
- Before you get started, you need to know if you can use AirDrop with your Apple device. …
- Turn on WiFi and Bluetooth. …
- On OS X, here’s where you’d turn on AirDrop. …
- Tap the AirDrop option. …
- Choose who you want to share with.
Where do I find AirDrop on my iPhone?
- On iPhone X or later, or an iPad with iOS 12 or later or iPadOS, swipe down from the upper-right corner of the screen to open Control Center. …
- Press firmly or touch and hold the network settings card in the upper-left corner.
- Touch and hold the AirDrop button , then choose one of these options:
How do I AirDrop photos?
Press and hold the wireless control box (the button in the upper left corner box that looks like an antenna). Tap on Airdrop on the menu that appears. You can then decide whether you’d like to be Airdropped by everyone nearby, or only by contacts.
Why can t I use AirDrop on my iPhone 6?
Go to Settings > General > Restrictions > and make sure that AirDrop is under Allow (green). It does. Then try a Forced Restart. Hold down the Home and Wake/Sleep buttons at the same time for about 15-20 seconds until the Apple logo appears.
How do I enable AirDrop on iPhone?
Turning on AirDrop automatically turns on Wi-Fi and Bluetooth®.
- Touch and hold the bottom of the screen, then swipe the Control center up.
- Tap AirDrop.
- Select the AirDrop setting: Receiving Off. AirDrop turned off. Contacts Only. AirDrop is discoverable only by people in contacts. Everyone.
Why is my AirDrop not working on iPhone?
Tip 2: Restart Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
When AirDrop can’t work properly, you can try to reopen Wi-Fi and Bluetooth to have a try. The way to make it is to swipe up from the bottom of your iPhone screen and tap on the Wi-Fi icon and Bluetooth icon to turn them off, then click the icons again to switch the services on.
What does it mean to AirDrop?
AirDrop is a feature in iPhones, iPads, iPods, and Macs that lets you instantly send files, photos, and other content to other iPhone or Mac users who are physically close to you. It’s not an app or a type of storage; it simply enables the transfer of files using WiFi and Bluetooth.
How do I find AirDrop?
AirDrop files are stored in the app that matches them.
- Open Settings.
- Tap on General.
- Tap on AirDrop. This should be on top of the second set of items.
- Tap on “Everyone” to ensure anyone can AirDrop to your iPhone. You will still be asked to approve incoming AirDrops.
How do I AirDrop a PDF to my iPhone?
To transfer PDF Expert files from your iPad with AirDrop, follow the steps below:
- Open the file you would like to send with AirDrop.
- Tap the arrow button in the upper right corner.
- Select Share.
- Choose the file format.
- Choose the contact you would like to AirDrop to.
How do I find downloaded files on my iPhone?
Access the downloads on my iPhone With the Files App
- Open the Files app.
- Tap an option under Locations to explore your iPhone’s downloads.
- Use the search bar option at the top of the screen to quickly look for an item.
How many photos can you AirDrop at once?
However, it did succeed. I was able to transfer over 1,000 images using AirDrop. As I said, practicality is somewhat of a concern (since you cannot effectively use either device for the duration of the transfer), but for most everyday purposes, it seems AirDrop is a capable solution.
Can you AirDrop all photos from iPhone to iphone?
Send photos using AirDrop
To use AirDrop to export items, you must turn on AirDrop on your device and the iOS device that’s receiving the items. Swipe up from the bottom of the screen to open Control Center, then turn on AirDrop. … Select different photos: Tap Choose Photos, tap one or more photos, and tap Next.