How do I use auto lock on my iPhone?
How to change the Auto-Lock time on your iPhone and iPad
- Launch Settings from the Home screen.
- Tap on Display & Brightness.
- Tap on Auto Lock.
- Tap on the timing you prefer: 30 Seconds. 1 Minute. 2 Minutes. 3 Minutes. 4 Minutes. 5 Minutes. Never.
How do you use auto lock?
Tap the Settings Gear Icon in the top right-hand corner on the lock circle screen. Select the lock from the devices shown. Select Auto-Lock, which is listed in the automations menu. Toggle Enable Auto-Lockon and Set the Auto-Lock Timing.
How do I stop my phone from auto locking?
How to Disable the Lock Screen in Android
- Open Settings. You can find Settings in the app drawer or by tapping the cog icon in the upper-right corner of the notification shade.
- Select Security.
- Tap Screen Lock.
- Select None.
Why is my iPhone auto locking off?
If the Auto-Lock options is greyed out on your device, too, that’s because your iPhone is in Low Power Mode. “When in Low Power Mode, Auto-Lock is restricted to 30 seconds” to help conserve power, according to the official description which appears when the device is in Low Power Mode.
How do I disable lock screen?
How to disable the lock screen on Android
- Open the Settings on your phone.
- Tap Security.
- Tap Screen lock. Source: Joe Maring / Android Central.
- Enter your PIN/password.
- Tap None.
- Tap Yes, remove. Source: Joe Maring / Android Central.
How do I change the auto lock on my iPhone?
You can change the Auto-Lock setting that turns your screen off with a few clicks.
- Open Settings.
- Tap “Display & Brightness.”
- Tap “Auto-Lock.”
- Choose the amount of time you want your screen to stay on after you last touch your iPhone. Your options are 30 Seconds, anywhere from one to five minutes, and Never.
How do I turn off the lock on my iPhone?
Method 1: Turn off Screen Lock from iPhone with Password
- Step-1: Open your iPhone and tap Settings > Touch ID & Passcode (or Face ID & Passcode). …
- Step-2: Enter your passcode to confirm the operation. …
- Step-3: Select Turn Off to remove screen lock on iPhone.