How do I delete documents and data from iPhone?
To delete Safari documents and data:
- On your iPhone, tap Settings and go to General > iPhone Storage > Safari.
- Tap “Website Data”, then “Remove All Website Data”.
- To confirm the removal, tap “Remove Now”.
Why is documents and data so large on my iPhone?
When you check the storage on iPhone 6 or other iOS devices by going to “Settings > General > Storage > Manage Storage”, you may find some large apps. And if you continually tap into one of these apps, you may find the huge “Documents & Data” items are the culprits eating the limited room on your device.
How do I view documents and data on iPhone?
How to check how much Documents and Data an app has
- Go to Settings > General > iPhone Storage.
- Scroll down to the list of apps.
- Tap on the top option (in my case it’s Photos)
Can I store documents on my iPhone?
This wikiHow teaches you how to save and view documents on your iPhone using iCloud Drive, Google Drive, and Microsoft OneDrive. These cloud storage services let you store documents securely in the cloud and pushes them to your iPhone for offline reading.
What happens if I delete documents and data on iPhone?
Deleting apps from your iPhone will remove the app’s documents and data, so you’ll free up more space, but you’ll also lose the data stored on the app. As such, you should only delete apps that you’re unlikely to need data from in the future.
Why is iPhone storage full when I have iCloud?
iCloud is a syncing/mirroring service that syncs all of your data across of your devices making them available to you. If your iPhone storage is full, you will have to remove data. You can also use the ‘Optimize Phone Storage’ feature to reduce the resolution/quality of the photos on the device.
Why is iPhone other storage so high?
The “Other” category on your iPhone and iPad is basically where all of your caches, settings preferences, saved messages, voice memos, and… well, other data is stored. For the most part, it doesn’t mean anything, and if you have plenty of storage space on your iPhone or iPad, you don’t have to worry about it.
How do I increase storage space on my iPhone?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Manage Storage or iCloud Storage.
- Tap Buy More Storage or Change Storage Plan.
- Choose a plan.
- Tap Buy and follow the onscreen instructions.
Where is save to files on iPhone?
Master your iPhone in one minute a day:
- When you want to save an item to Files, tap the Share icon (which looks like a box with an arrow on top).
- This opens the Share tab, next select Save to Files. …
- A screen will pop up and you can choose to store the item to iCloud Drive.
Where do I find downloads on my iPhone?
It depends on your iOS and settings. Check the Files app > tap Browse at the bottom-right corner > tap on the Downloads folder. Where are my downloads? The Downloads folder can be found in Files app > tap Browse at the bottom-right corner > tap on the Downloads folder.
What does the Files app look like on iPhone?
Apple’s iOS 11 introduced an app known as Files, which lets you view and access all the files you’ve stored on online services such as iCloud Drive, Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, and Microsoft OneDrive all in one place. You can open a file directly on your iPhone or iPad, and run a variety of commands on your files.