How do I delete documents and data from iPhone?
To delete Safari documents and data:
- On your iPhone, tap Settings and go to General > iPhone Storage > Safari.
- Tap “Website Data”, then “Remove All Website Data”.
- To confirm the removal, tap “Remove Now”.
What is documents and data in iPhone?
Documents and Data is the term used for a collection of data stored on your device by an app. This may not account for all of the data used by this app (for instance, some data may be stored on iCloud), but it will likely account for the largest amount of data stored on your phone by the app.
How do I view documents and data on iPhone?
How to check how much Documents and Data an app has
- Go to Settings > General > iPhone Storage.
- Scroll down to the list of apps.
- Tap on the top option (in my case it’s Photos)
Why is documents and data so high on iPhone?
When you check the storage on iPhone 6 or other iOS devices by going to “Settings > General > Storage > Manage Storage”, you may find some large apps. And if you continually tap into one of these apps, you may find the huge “Documents & Data” items are the culprits eating the limited room on your device.
How do I delete documents and data from my iPhone without deleting the app?
You can’t delete them directly unless the app in Settings, General, Usage has an Edit option like Safari. The only way to delete them without deleting the app itself is to use tools which can access your iPhone app directory. For example，CleanMyPhone, Copytrans, iExplorer and more.
Why is iPhone storage full when I have iCloud?
iCloud is a syncing/mirroring service that syncs all of your data across of your devices making them available to you. If your iPhone storage is full, you will have to remove data. You can also use the ‘Optimize Phone Storage’ feature to reduce the resolution/quality of the photos on the device.
Where is save to files on iPhone?
Master your iPhone in one minute a day:
- When you want to save an item to Files, tap the Share icon (which looks like a box with an arrow on top).
- This opens the Share tab, next select Save to Files. …
- A screen will pop up and you can choose to store the item to iCloud Drive.
How do I find the Documents folder on my iPhone?
You’ll find the Files app on the second home screen, by default.
- Tap the Files icon to open the app.
- On the Browse screen: …
- Once in a source, you may tap files to open or preview them, and you may tap folders to open them and view their contents.
How do I increase storage space on my iPhone?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Manage Storage or iCloud Storage.
- Tap Buy More Storage or Change Storage Plan.
- Choose a plan.
- Tap Buy and follow the onscreen instructions.
What does the Files app look like on iPhone?
Apple’s iOS 11 introduced an app known as Files, which lets you view and access all the files you’ve stored on online services such as iCloud Drive, Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, and Microsoft OneDrive all in one place. You can open a file directly on your iPhone or iPad, and run a variety of commands on your files.
How do I access iCloud files on my iPhone?
On your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
You can find your iCloud Drive files in the Files app. If you’re using iOS 10 or iOS 9, tap Settings > iCloud > iCloud Drive. Turn on iCloud Drive, and tap Show on Home Screen. Then you’ll find your files in the iCloud Drive app.