How do I delete documents and data from my iPhone 6?
To delete Safari documents and data:
- On your iPhone, tap Settings and go to General > iPhone Storage > Safari.
- Tap “Website Data”, then “Remove All Website Data”.
- To confirm the removal, tap “Remove Now”.
Why is documents and data so high on iPhone?
When you check the storage on iPhone 6 or other iOS devices by going to “Settings > General > Storage > Manage Storage”, you may find some large apps. And if you continually tap into one of these apps, you may find the huge “Documents & Data” items are the culprits eating the limited room on your device.
How do I find downloaded documents on iPhone 6?
How to find a file you’ve downloaded to your iPhone
- Start the Files app, which looks like a blue folder on a white background.
- In the Browse section, tap a location where you want to browse. …
- Tap to open subfolders as needed to find the file you want.
- Tap the file you want to open.
How do I find apps and data screen on iPhone 6?
Press the Home button when you see the “Hello” screen and follow steps until you see the Apps & Data screen, then tap Restore from iTunes Backup > next.
Should I delete documents and data on iPhone?
Yes, but you might not want to. Deleting the entire app will delete all of that app’s data that isn’t stored separately on the cloud. In some cases, this will fit your purposes, but it’s also likely to result in irretrievably losing data.
How do I clear my cache on iPhone 6?
How to clear the cache on an iPhone or iPad
- Open Settings, and scroll down to the fifth group of options (starting with Passwords & Accounts). Tap Safari.
- Scroll down and tap ‘Clear History and Website Data’.
- In the popup, tap ‘Clear History and Data’ to confirm.
Why is iPhone storage full when I have iCloud?
iCloud is a syncing/mirroring service that syncs all of your data across of your devices making them available to you. If your iPhone storage is full, you will have to remove data. You can also use the ‘Optimize Phone Storage’ feature to reduce the resolution/quality of the photos on the device.
How do I find my documents on my iPhone?
You can see your files on iCloud.com, in the Files app on iOS 11 and later, in the Pages, Numbers, and Keynote apps, or in the iCloud Drive app on iOS 10 and iOS 9. If you don’t see your files in any of those locations, set up iCloud Drive on all of your devices.
How do I download files on my iPhone?
If you want to save a file locally on your iPhone or iPod touch, follow these steps.
- Go to the file that you want to store on your device.
- Tap Select > the file name > Organize .
- Under On My [Device], choose a folder or tap New Folder to create a new one.
- Tap Copy.
How do you find recently downloaded files?
To access the Downloads folder, launch the default File Manager app and towards the top, you’ll see the “Download history” option. You should now see the file you recently downloaded with date and time. If you tap on the “More” option at the top right, you can do more with your downloaded files.
How do I see iCloud files on my iPhone?
On your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
You can find your iCloud Drive files in the Files app. If you’re using iOS 10 or iOS 9, tap Settings > iCloud > iCloud Drive. Turn on iCloud Drive, and tap Show on Home Screen. Then you’ll find your files in the iCloud Drive app.
Where is app and data screen on iPhone?
On your iOS device, go to Settings > General > Software Update. … Make sure you have a recent backup to restore from. … Go to Settings > General > Reset, then tap “Erase all content and settings.” From the apps Apps & Data screen, tap Restore from iCloud Backup, then sign in to iCloud.