What is documents and data on iPhone?
Document & Data on iPhone is including browser history, cookies, logs, caches of photos and videos, database files and more stored by your apps. You can’t delete them directly unless the app in Settings, General, Usage has an Edit option like Safari.
Why is documents and data so high on iPhone?
When you check the storage on iPhone 6 or other iOS devices by going to “Settings > General > Storage > Manage Storage”, you may find some large apps. And if you continually tap into one of these apps, you may find the huge “Documents & Data” items are the culprits eating the limited room on your device.
Where is apps and data on iPhone 6s?
On your iOS device, go to Settings > General > Software Update. … Make sure you have a recent backup to restore from. … Go to Settings > General > Reset, then tap “Erase all content and settings.” From the apps Apps & Data screen, tap Restore from iCloud Backup, then sign in to iCloud.
How do I free up storage on my iPhone 6s?
10 Easy Ways To Free Up A Lot Of Space On Your iPhone
- Check your usage.
- Beware of apps’ internal downloads.
- Delete those unused games.
- Remove old podcasts and videos.
- Set your messages to automatically expire.
- Use Google+ or Dropbox for storing photos.
- Stop using Photo Stream.
- Only save HDR photos.
Where is save to files on iPhone?
Master your iPhone in one minute a day:
- When you want to save an item to Files, tap the Share icon (which looks like a box with an arrow on top).
- This opens the Share tab, next select Save to Files. …
- A screen will pop up and you can choose to store the item to iCloud Drive.
Why is iPhone storage full when I have iCloud?
iCloud is a syncing/mirroring service that syncs all of your data across of your devices making them available to you. If your iPhone storage is full, you will have to remove data. You can also use the ‘Optimize Phone Storage’ feature to reduce the resolution/quality of the photos on the device.
What happens if I delete documents and data on iPhone?
Deleting apps from your iPhone will remove the app’s documents and data, so you’ll free up more space, but you’ll also lose the data stored on the app. As such, you should only delete apps that you’re unlikely to need data from in the future.
How do I reduce the documents and data on my iPhone?
How to Delete Documents & Data on iPhone, iPad
- Open the “Settings” app in iOS.
- Go to “General” and then go to “Storage & iCloud Usage”
- Go to “Manage Storage” under the ‘Storage’ section.
Why can’t I transfer data from Android to iPhone?
On your Android device, turn off apps or settings that might affect your Wi-Fi connection, like the Sprint Connections Optimizer or the Smart Network Switch. Then find Wi-Fi in Settings, touch and hold each known network, and forget the network. Then try the transfer again. Restart both of your devices and try again.
How do I transfer my apps to a new iPhone?
Transfer apps & data from one iPhone to another
- Step 1: Back up. …
- Step 2: Turn on your new iPhone. …
- Step 3: Restore from iCloud/iTunes backup. …
- Step 4: Wait while your data is restored. …
- Step 1: Enable iCloud on your old iPhone. …
- Step 2: Enable iCloud on your new iPhone and sync data. …
- Step 3: Download purchased apps.
How do I transfer files from Android to iPhone via Bluetooth?
Apple does not allow non-Apple devices to share files with its products using Bluetooth. In other words, it means you cannot transfer files from an Android device to an iPhone using Bluetooth. Well, that doesn’t mean you can’t use WiFi to transfer files from Android to iPhone.
What is the storage of iPhone 6?
iPhone 6iPhone 6 in SilverCPU1.4 GHz dual-core 64-bit ARMv8-A “Typhoon”GPUPowerVR Series 6 GX6450 (quad-core)Memory1 GB LPDDR3 RAMStorage16, 32 (iPhone 6 only), 64, 128 GB
How do I manage storage full on iPhone?
Is Your iPhone Storage Full? These 5 Easy Tips Can Help you Fix It!
- Clear out old photos and videos. …
- Delete unused apps. …
- Uninstall and reinstall storage hungry apps. …
- Delete old message threads. …
- Keep iTunes music and video to a minimum.