How do I turn on restrictions on my iPhone?
Go to Settings and tap Screen Time. Tap Content & Privacy Restrictions. If asked, enter your passcode. Under Allow Changes, select the features or settings you want to allow changes to and choose Allow or Don’t Allow.
Why can’t I find my restrictions on my iPhone?
When you update your iPhone to iOS 12, you’ll find that Restrictions have been moved to the Screen Time section in the Settings app. You can find Screen Time by opening Settings and tapping Screen Time. If you haven’t already, tap Turn On Screen Time and set up a Screen Time Passcode.
How do I turn off app restrictions on iPhone?
Here’s how to get there.
- Launch Settings from your Home screen.
- Tap Screen Time.
- Tap Content & Privacy Restrictions.
- Enter a four-digit passcode and then confirm it.
- Tap the switch next to Content & Privacy.
- Tap Allowed apps.
- Tap the switch(es) next to the app or apps you’d like to disable.
Can you hide restrictions on iPhone?
Open up your Settings app, tap “General,” then “Restrictions.” Here, you will find all of the apps and features controlled by Restrictions. First, however, you need to enable Restrictions entirely.
How do I turn restricted mode off?
- Sign in to your account.
- On the top right, tap More .
- Select Settings. General.
- Turn Restricted mode on or off.
How do you set restrictions?
Set up parental controls
- On the device you want parental controls on, open the Play Store app .
- In the top left corner, tap Menu Settings. Parental controls.
- Turn on Parental controls.
- Create a PIN. …
- Tap the type of content you want to filter.
- Choose how to filter or restrict access.
Where is restrictions in general settings?
Setting Restrictions for Content and Apps
- On the Settings screen, tap General. …
- Swipe up the screen until you see Restrictions.
- Tap Restrictions. …
- Tap Enable Restrictions. …
- Create a Restrictions Passcode. …
- Reenter your Restrictions Passcode. …
- In the ALLOW section, set the switch next to each function you want to disable to off (white).
How do I unblock restricted sites on my iPhone?
How to unblock websites on an iPhone
- Launch the iPhone’s “Settings” app and scroll to and tap “Screen Time.”
- Tap “Content & Privacy Restrictions” and then tap “Content Restrictions.”
- Tap “Web Content” and then tap “Limit Adult Websites.”
- Under this tab, you will see the list of sites you have added to the “NEVER ALLOW” section.
Why does my iPhone say restricted contact?
It sounds like the names are no longer displaying for calls and in text messages. It sounds more likely that your Contacts are no longer syncing with either iCloud or another third-party service. If using iCloud Contacts, this should be switched on in Settings > [Your Name] > iCloud.
How do I turn off parental controls without a password?
- Open the Play Store . You’ll find the Play Store’s briefcase icon in the app drawer.
- Tap the ☰ menu.
- Tap Settings.
- Scroll down and tap Parental Controls.
- Slide the “Parental controls are on” switch to Off position.
- Enter your four-digit PIN and tap OK.
Why can’t I make in app purchases on my iPhone?
If you find that in-app purchases aren’t enabled on your iPhone, the most likely problem is that they’ve been turned off in Screen Time settings. Open Screen Time to enable in-app purchases. If you still can’t make in-app purchases, the payment information associated with your Apple ID might be out of date.
How do you find hidden apps on iPhone?
You can see your hidden apps by scrolling down to the bottom of the Featured, Categories, or Top 25 pages in the App Store app on your iDevice and tapping on your Apple ID. Next, tap View Apple ID. Next, tap Hidden Purchases under the iTunes in the Cloud header. This takes you to a list of your hidden apps.
How do I block a website on my iPhone without restrictions?
How to block websites on an iPhone
- Tap the “Screen Time” tab. …
- Tap the “Content & Privacy Restrictions” tab. …
- Switch on the button pictured. …
- Tap “Content Restrictions.” Steven John/Business Insider.
- Tap the “Web Content” tab. …
- After you select “Limit Adult Websites,” you can add websites you’d like to always or never allow.