How do I delete documents and data from my iPhone 6?
To delete Safari documents and data:
- On your iPhone, tap Settings and go to General > iPhone Storage > Safari.
- Tap “Website Data”, then “Remove All Website Data”.
- To confirm the removal, tap “Remove Now”.
Why is documents and data so high on iPhone?
When you check the storage on iPhone 6 or other iOS devices by going to “Settings > General > Storage > Manage Storage”, you may find some large apps. And if you continually tap into one of these apps, you may find the huge “Documents & Data” items are the culprits eating the limited room on your device.
How do I free up data on my iPhone 6?
7 tricks to free up space on your iPhone
- Stop storing texts forever. By default, your iPhone stores all of the text messages you send and receive… …
- Don’t double-save photos. …
- Stop the Photo Stream. …
- Clear your browser cache. …
- Delete downloaded music. …
- Delete downloaded podcasts. …
- Delete your reading list.
How do I find apps and data screen on iPhone 6?
Press the Home button when you see the “Hello” screen and follow steps until you see the Apps & Data screen, then tap Restore from iTunes Backup > next.
Should I delete documents and data on iPhone?
Yes, but you might not want to. Deleting the entire app will delete all of that app’s data that isn’t stored separately on the cloud. In some cases, this will fit your purposes, but it’s also likely to result in irretrievably losing data.
How do I clear my cache on iPhone 6?
How to clear the cache on an iPhone or iPad
- Open Settings, and scroll down to the fifth group of options (starting with Passwords & Accounts). Tap Safari.
- Scroll down and tap ‘Clear History and Website Data’.
- In the popup, tap ‘Clear History and Data’ to confirm.
Why is iPhone storage full when I have iCloud?
iCloud is a syncing/mirroring service that syncs all of your data across of your devices making them available to you. If your iPhone storage is full, you will have to remove data. You can also use the ‘Optimize Phone Storage’ feature to reduce the resolution/quality of the photos on the device.
How do I reduce my iPhone storage?
“System” Storage And What Can You Do To Clear
- The first thing you should try is to restart your iPhone or iPad. Restarting your device will highly likely reduce this system storage. …
- You may want to try the following steps. …
- iOS have space recommendations. …
- Restore your device from a backup using iTunes or iCloud.
What should I delete when my phone storage is full?
For a lot of people, the best plan is to start with photos and videos, and then move on to downloads and apps.
- Back Up to the Cloud. …
- Move your files to an SD card. …
- Optimize your photos. …
- Clear your cache. …
- Delete old files. …
- Pare down your apps.
How much is it to buy iPhone storage?
Buy more iCloud storage
If you use all of your iCloud storage, you can buy more starting at 50GB for $0.99 a month. If you choose a 200GB or 2TB plan, you can share iCloud storage with your family. Learn more about prices in your country or region.
How do I get more iPhone storage?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
Go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Manage Storage or iCloud Storage. Tap Buy More Storage or Change Storage Plan. Choose a plan. Tap Buy and follow the onscreen instructions.
Where is app and data screen on iPhone?
On your iOS device, go to Settings > General > Software Update. … Make sure you have a recent backup to restore from. … Go to Settings > General > Reset, then tap “Erase all content and settings.” From the apps Apps & Data screen, tap Restore from iCloud Backup, then sign in to iCloud.