How do I open mail drop on iPhone?
To enable Mail Drop, simply tap or click on the “Use Mail Drop” button. Your file will then be uploaded to your iCloud account. From there, just send the email as usual. Instead of seeing a standard attachment, the recipient of the email will see a download link for the file in iCloud.
How do you use mail drop?
How to email large files using Mail Drop on your iPhone or iPad
- Mail Drop does not have to be enabled, but instead engages automatically whenever a file is too large to be sent normally via Mail. …
- Tap the button that says, Use Mail Drop. …
- The email will be sent including a link that will take the recipient to the file.
Is mail drop only for Apple?
A. Mail Drop is a feature that works with the Mail app on many iOS devices, Macs and through a web browser pointed to iCloud.com. … You can store up to a terabyte of Mail Drop attachments. Apple is not the only company that offers this type of workaround.
Does Mail Drop work with Windows?
Mail Drop works on any iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch running iOS 9.2 or later as long as the device has iCloud configured. The recipient of the email message can be running anything at all, whether Mac OS X, iOS, Android, or Windows.
How do I access the cloud on my iPhone?
How to access iCloud on iPhone, iPad, Mac, and the web
- Open Settings and tap your name.
- Choose iCloud.
- You’ll now see all the apps and data you can sync and use with iCloud.
- Tap a toggle on the right hand side to turn on iCloud for a specific app.
- Toward the bottom, tap iCloud Backup to automatically make cloud backups of your iPhone or iPad.
How do I open an attachment on my iPhone?
Here’s how to read an attachment:
- Open the mail message containing the attachment.
- Tap the attachment (it appears at the bottom of the message, so you’ll probably need to scroll down to see it). …
- Read the attachment.
- Tap the Message button in the upper-left corner of the screen to return to the message text.
How can I send large files?
With Dropbox, you can send large file types to anyone—whether it’s from Windows, Mac, iPad, iPhone or an Android device. Simply create a shared link for a file or folder, then copy that link into an email, chat, or text for an easy file transfer. Or if you prefer, file sharing is available directly from Dropbox.
How can I send large files from my iPhone?
Send large videos via iCloud
- From the Photos app, select the video to be sent, then tap the share icon.
- Tap the mail icon, and wait while your phone prepares the video. …
- Compose and send your email, then wait for a pop-up window saying, in part, “This attachment may be too large,” and offering Mail Drop as an option.
How do I use AirDrop?
AirDrop runs on WiFi and Bluetooth, and it’s incredibly easy to use once you know how.
- Before you get started, you need to know if you can use AirDrop with your Apple device. …
- Turn on WiFi and Bluetooth. …
- On OS X, here’s where you’d turn on AirDrop. …
- Tap the AirDrop option. …
- Choose who you want to share with.
How can I email a large video from my iPhone?
How to Send Long Videos From iPhone Using AirDrop
- Make sure the receiving device is close by and powered up.
- Ensure the receiving device is set up to accept AirDrop files. …
- Next, open the stock Photos app on the sending device.
- Find the video you want to send and tap to open it.
- Tap the share icon.
How do I send large files via iCloud?
With iCloud Drive, select a file or folder, click the Share icon in the toolbar, and then select Add People. You can click Copy Link and expand Share Options, from which you can select as “Who can access” “Anyone with the link.” You may also want to change Permission to “View only.”