How do I find my phone number on iPhone?
Apple iPhone – View Phone Number
- From a Home screen on your Apple® iPhone®, navigate: Phone app. > Contacts. Alternatively, navigate: Settings. > Phone.
- Tap My Card to view your number. Your number appears at the top of the screen.
How do I find out what my number is?
For every Android phone, regardless of manufacturer, you’ll be able to find your phone number if you go to Settings > About Phone or About Device > Status > My phone number. Some Android phones will have SIM or SIM card status listed within Status.6 дней назад
How do I find my SIM number on iPhone?
How to find the SIM number on your iPhone
- Open Settings on your iPhone.
- Scroll down the list until you’ll reach the General tab and tap on it.
- Click on the ‘About’ tab.
- Scroll down the list until you’ll see ‘ICCID’ and a series of number beside.
How do I find my SIM card phone number?
Finding the SIM number in Settings
- Open your Apps list and tap on Settings. Scroll to the bottom of the menu and press About.
- Tap Status. On some phones like HTCs, this may be called ‘Phone Identity’.
- Tap IMEI Information.
- Your SIM number will show as either the ‘IMSI’ number, or the ‘ICCID number’.
Why do I have two numbers on my iPhone?
Sounds like “My number” needs to be changed in the phone. Not in the office right now. Try this: Settings > Messages > iMessage (turn off, then on) it tries to validate wrong number and after a few minutes it changes to the correct one and your problem should be solved.
Why is my phone number unknown?
Why does my Samsung Android phone list my phone number as ‘Unknown’ in its settings? This error commonly occurs when you transfer the number you were using on your old phone over to your current phone.
How do I find my iphones serial number?
Find your serial number, IMEI/MEID, or ICCID
Go to Settings > General and tap About. Look for the serial number.
How do I find my number on iPhone 2019?
iPhone: Find Your Phone Number
- From the Home screen, open “Settings“.
- Scroll down and select “Phone“.
- A section with “My Number” will display your phone number.