What is the app pages for?
Pages is marketed by Apple as an easy-to-use application that allows users to quickly create documents on their devices. A number of Apple-designed templates comprising different themes (such as letters, résumés, CVs, posters, and outlines) are included with Pages.
Is pages free on iPhone?
Pages is $4.99 but is made free to any new iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad owner.
How do you access pages on iPhone?
To see the version of Pages on your iPhone, go to Settings > Pages. To browse this guide, tap Table of Contents near the top of this page. You can also download the guide from Apple Books (where available).
How do I get rid of pages on my iPhone?
Delete a Pages document on iPad
- Open Pages, and if a document is already open, tap Documents in the top-left corner to see all your documents.
- Touch and hold the document thumbnail, lift your finger, then tap Delete. To delete a document shared with you by someone else (so that it can no longer be recovered), tap Delete Now.
Can you use Pages without WIFI?
You can save webpages to read later, even if you’re offline, like when you’re on an airplane or somewhere else without an Internet connection.
How do I create a document on my iPhone?
Do the following to create a new document and start creating:
- Tap Pages on the Home screen.
- Tap the Create New icon in the upper left corner (it has a plus sign).
- Scroll through the template categories and choose one that most closely matches the type of document you want to create. …
- Tap the template you want to use.
How much does Apple Pages cost?
On older devices, the iWork suite had a retail price of $79. Later Apple changed the price to $19.99 per iWork app on OS X and $9.99 per iWork app on iOS. Pages, Numbers and Keynote are part of the iWork productivity suite. Apple Pages is a word processor app that competes against Microsoft Word and Google Docs.
How do I open a Word document on my iPhone?
Launch the App Store on your iPhone and search for a Microsoft Word-compatible application such as Documents To Go, Connect by QuickOffice or Documents Free. Tap the app to open its product page and tap the “Install” button. The app is downloaded and installed on your iPhone.
What is WebDAV on my iPhone?
With Documents 7, you can connect iPhone to iPad via WebDAV. This way, you can access all files and folders from your iPad on your iPhone and vice versa. You can also easily download or upload files and photos from one device to another. … For this, open Documents and go to Settings > WebDAV Server.
Does WebDAV come on iPhone?
One of the features of Apple’s iWork suite on iOS is being able to sync documents with a WebDAV. If you aren’t fortunate enough to have one readily available to you, but you have a Dropbox account, we have a solution for you!
How do I get rid of pages on my home screen?
Instead of tapping the device home button twice, do the following:
- Tap the home button to make sure you’re on the home screen.
- Use the pinch gesture (as if zooming out — fingers move toward one another)
- Tap and hold the page to be removed.
- Drag the page to the X at the top of the screen (Figure C)
How do I delete from pages?
Delete a document
- If you don’t know where the document is, locate it first.
- Select the document, then do one of the following: Drag the document to the Trash icon in the Dock. …
- To empty the Trash (and permanently remove the document from your computer), click and hold the Trash icon in the Dock, then choose Empty Trash.