What is rotor in iPhone settings?
You can use the VoiceOver rotor to change how VoiceOver works. You can change the VoiceOver volume or speaking rate, move from one item to the next on the screen, and more.
What is audio ducking on an iPhone?
Turn on Audio Ducking to temporarily reduce playback volume when VoiceOver speaks. Adjust audio routing options when you connect additional devices, such as an instrument amplifier or a DJ mixer.
What is rotor in accessibility?
The Web Rotor provides an easier way to navigate a web page with VoiceOver using lists of headings, links, forms and other items on a web page.
How do you type voice over?
- Navigate to any edit field such as compose message, notes app etc.
- Double tap the edit field to activate the keyboard and start typing.
- Twist with two fingers clock-wise and select typing mode.
- Once you here â€œtyping modeâ€ , flick with single finger from top to bottom to find the touch typing mode.
How do you increase typing speed on iPhone?
12 Tricks for Typing Faster on Your iPhone or iPad’s Keyboard
- Double Tap the Space Bar to Type a Period. RELATED: 5 Ways to Type Faster on Your Smartphone’s Touch Keyboard. …
- Quickly Type .com, . net, . …
- Type a Number, Symbol, or Capital Letter With a Single Tap. …
- Insert Other Symbols. …
- Type Accented Letters. …
- Toggle Caps Lock. …
- Shake to Undo. …
- Use (or Hide) QuickType.
What is direct touch typing on iPhone?
With touch typing, you move your finger around the phone, or place your finger where you think the correct letter is, then sliding to make any necessary adjustments to get the correct letter before lifting your finger. Once you lift your finger, the letter is written, and the process begins all over again.
What does audio ducking do?
Ducking temporarily lowers, or “ducks,” the volume level of a specified audio signal anytime a second specified audio signal is present. In live sound, ducking is commonly used to lower background music anytime a person speaks, then raises it when that person finishes speaking, as in the emcee example above.
What is auto ducking?
Auto Duck reduces (ducks) the volume of one or more selected tracks whenever the volume of a single unselected “control track” placed underneath reaches a particular threshold level.
How do I turn off audio ducking?
About This Article
- Open Settings.
- Tap General.
- Tap Accessibility.
- Tap VoiceOver.
- Tap Audio.
- Slide Audio Ducking to “off.”
How do you use VoiceOver on safari?
- Activate VoiceOver by pressing Command-F5 .
- Bring up Safari and load the site you want to listen to.
- VoiceOver will read the first item of the page and stop. …
- To get VoiceOver to read the entire page, first press Control-Option-Up Arrow . …
- Now press Control-Option-A .
9 мая 2005 г.
What is the VO Key on Mac?
The Control and Option keys are called the “VoiceOver keys,” or “VO keys” for short. They are shown in commands as VO, as in VO-F1. You can assign VoiceOver commands to numeric keypad keys, keyboard keys, braille display input keys, and trackpad gestures, so you can use the commands with fewer keystrokes.
How do I navigate voice over on Mac?
Navigating by finding text
- Press VO-F. VoiceOver displays a search panel.
- In the search panel, type or paste (by pressing Command-V) the text you’re looking for, and then press Return. VoiceOver searches from the VoiceOver cursor to the end of the text area.
- To review past searches, press the Up Arrow or Down Arrow key.