How do I delete documents and data from my iPhone 6?
How to Delete Documents & Data on iPhone, iPad
- Open the “Settings” app in iOS.
- Go to “General” and then go to “Storage & iCloud Usage”
- Go to “Manage Storage” under the ‘Storage’ section.
How do I turn off documents and data on my iPhone?
To delete Safari documents and data:
- On your iPhone, tap Settings and go to General > iPhone Storage > Safari.
- Tap “Website Data”, then “Remove All Website Data”.
- To confirm the removal, tap “Remove Now”.
Why is documents and data so high on iPhone?
When you check the storage on iPhone 6 or other iOS devices by going to “Settings > General > Storage > Manage Storage”, you may find some large apps. And if you continually tap into one of these apps, you may find the huge “Documents & Data” items are the culprits eating the limited room on your device.
How do I find downloaded documents on iPhone 6?
How to find a file you’ve downloaded to your iPhone
- Start the Files app, which looks like a blue folder on a white background.
- In the Browse section, tap a location where you want to browse. …
- Tap to open subfolders as needed to find the file you want.
- Tap the file you want to open.
Why is iPhone storage full when I have iCloud?
iCloud is a syncing/mirroring service that syncs all of your data across of your devices making them available to you. If your iPhone storage is full, you will have to remove data. You can also use the ‘Optimize Phone Storage’ feature to reduce the resolution/quality of the photos on the device.
Should I delete documents and data on iPhone?
Yes, but you might not want to. Deleting the entire app will delete all of that app’s data that isn’t stored separately on the cloud. In some cases, this will fit your purposes, but it’s also likely to result in irretrievably losing data.
What are the documents and data on my iPhone?
Document & Data on iPhone is including browser history, cookies, logs, caches of photos and videos, database files and more stored by your apps. You can’t delete them directly unless the app in Settings, General, Usage has an Edit option like Safari.
How do I find the documents and data on my iPhone?
How to check how much Documents and Data an app has
- Go to Settings > General > iPhone Storage.
- Scroll down to the list of apps.
- Tap on the top option (in my case it’s Photos)
How do I increase storage space on my iPhone?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Manage Storage or iCloud Storage.
- Tap Buy More Storage or Change Storage Plan.
- Choose a plan.
- Tap Buy and follow the onscreen instructions.
How do I manage my iPhone storage?
A handy way of finding and deleting the apps that are taking up the most space is to go to Settings > General > iPhone Storage (in older versions of iOS, go to General > Storage & iCloud Usage, then tap Manage Storage in the first section).13 мая 2019 г.
What do I do when my iPhone storage is full?
Is Your iPhone Storage Full? These 5 Easy Tips Can Help you Fix It!
- Clear out old photos and videos. …
- Delete unused apps. …
- Uninstall and reinstall storage hungry apps. …
- Delete old message threads. …
- Keep iTunes music and video to a minimum.
How do I find downloaded files on my iPhone?
You can tap on the “Downloads” tab to view all downloads. Tap on the “Files” button from the bottom-left corner to switch to the file manager. From here, tap on the “Downloads” folder to see your downloaded file. You can tap on the download to preview it in the app.
How do I download files on my iPhone?
If you want to save a file locally on your iPhone or iPod touch, follow these steps.
- Go to the file that you want to store on your device.
- Tap Select > the file name > Organize .
- Under On My [Device], choose a folder or tap New Folder to create a new one.
- Tap Copy.