What is the Home button on the iPhone?
The home button is the biggest button on iOS devices and probably the most important one. It’s a great example of what makes the iPhone and iPad so easy to use – that single button will always take you to the homescreen no matter what you’re doing.
What are the buttons on iPhone 6?
If you have one of the iPhone 6 models, your sleep/wake button is on the side. For all models, the SIM card tray is on one side, and the ring/silent switch and volume buttons are on the other side. Microphone: Used for FaceTime calls and noise suppression during phone calls.
Where is home and sleep button on iPhone 6?
As I mentioned above, on iPhone 6 and later, the Sleep/Wake button is on the right side of the devices where near the top. And if your iPhone is the earlier models, you can find the Sleep/Wake button on the top of the devices, towards the right side.
Where is home button on my phone?
Locate the home button at the middle of the navigation bar, press and hold to open the Google Assistant. If you’re using gestures, swipe up from the middle of your screen and hold until the Google Assistant listener pops up.
How can I restart my iPhone 6 without home button?
Force restart iPhone
- Press and quickly release the volume up button.
- Press and quickly release the volume down button.
- Press and hold the side button.
- When the Apple logo appears, release the button.
How do I hard restart my iPhone 6?
How to Hard Reset iPhone 6s and Earlier Models
- Press and hold down the iPhone’s Sleep/Wake button on the right side of the handset.
- With the Sleep/Wake button still held down, press and hold the Home button on the front of the handset.
Where is the back button on iPhone 6?
To go back on iPhone, firmly press the left side of the screen and swipe all the way to the right side of the screen (lifting your finger before then or increasing the pressure will open the app switcher instead.)16 мая 2017 г.
How do I turn on an iPhone 6?
Apple® iPhone® 6s / 6s Plus – Turn the Device On / Off
Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button on the right side of the device.
What are the 3 buttons on the left side of iPhone 6?
The Controls on the Sides and Front of Your iPhone
- Ring/silent switch: This switch, which is on the left side of your iPhone, lets you quickly switch between ring mode and silent mode. …
- Volume buttons: Two volume buttons are just below the ring/silent switch. …
- Receiver: The receiver is the speaker that the iPhone uses for telephone calls.
How do you reset a locked iPhone 6?
Drag the slider to turn off your iPhone. Then connect your iPhone to your computer while holding the Home button. Keep holding the Home button until you see the recovery mode screen. If you backed up your iPhone, after you remove the passcode, restore your data and settings.