What is model a1688?
The A1688 is for GSM and CDMA, sold as the carrier model for Verizon, T-Mobile and Sprint. There is one band difference that makes the A1633 preferred for AT&T users. The A1633 model supports Band 30 on 2300 Mhz (2.3 Ghz) also known as Wireless Communications Service (WCS).
How can I tell which iPhone I have?
Look in Settings for the model name and number
- Open the Settings app, and go to General > About.
- In the top bank of entries you’ll see Model Name, with iPhone XS or whatever next to it.
- This page also tells you the device’s capacity, which is listed a little further down.
What is the model number for iPhone 6s?
The 4.7-inch iPhone 6S comes in 4 model numbers, A1633, A1688, A1691, and A1700. 1. A1633: The iPhone 6S A1633 is the most comprehensive model. It is available on AT&T and some more carriers in the US.
How do you tell how many GB your iPhone is without turning it on?
Method 1: iPhone settings menu
- STEP 1: Browse to SETTINGS > GENERAL > ABOUT.
- STEP 2: Scroll down to CAPACITY.
- STEP 1: Browse to SETTINGS > GENERAL > [DEVICE] STORAGE.
- STEP 2: Look toward the top right to find the available and total capacity (for example, 56 GB of 512 GB Used)
Is iPhone a1586 a 6 or 6s?
The new unlocked iPhone 6 model is identified as A1586, while the iPhone 6 Plus is model A1524. They are compatible with carriers around the world, and for U.S. customers can be activated on AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon or Sprint.
How do I check the model of my phone?
The easiest way to check your phone’s model name and number is to use the phone itself. Go to the Settings or Options menu, scroll to the bottom of the list, and check ‘About phone’, ‘About device’ or similar. The device name and model number should be listed.
How many iPhone models are there?
The tech giant has released a total of twenty iPhones over the years, including iPhone 3, iPhone 4, iPhone 5, iPhone S and iPhone Plus models, and, of course, the latest iPhone 11 line and the iPhone SE (second generation).
How do you tell how many GB your iPhone is?
How to Find Out How Many GB My iPhone Is?
- Tap the “Settings” icon on iPhone’s home screen to navigate to the device’s settings menu.
- Tap “General” and then tap “About” to navigate to a screen that displays information about your iPhone 5. View the total storage size of your iPhone in the Capacity section of the screen.
What are all the iPhone 6 models?
iPhone Q&AiPhoneModel NumberiPhone 6 (GSM/North America)A1549iPhone 6 (CDMA/Verizon)A1549iPhone 6 (Global/Sprint)A1586iPhone 6 (China Mobile)A1589
How many different iPhone 6 models are there?
Identify the SeriesSeriesModel #CapacityiPhone 6A1549 AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon A1586 Sprint16, 64 & 128 GBiPhone 5SA1533 AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon A1453 Sprint16, 32 & 64 GBiPhone 5CA1532 AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon A1456 Sprint8, 16 & 32 GBiPhone 5A1428 AT&T, T-Mobile, Unlocked A1429 Verizon, Sprint16, 32 & 64 GB
What model is iPhone a1522?
iPhone Q&AiPhone ModelModel No.UMTS/HSPA+ DC-HSDPA6 Plus (GSM/North America)A1522850, 900, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz6 Plus (CDMA/Verizon)A1522850, 900, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz6 Plus (Global/Sprint)A1524850, 900, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz6 Plus (China Mobile)A1593850, 900, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz
Is iPhone 6 and 6s same size?
The iPhone 6s is almost the same size as the iPhone 6—in inches it’s the same height and width, but the 6s is bigger by fractions of a millimeter. The iPhone 6s is deeper, measuring 0.28 inches (7.1 millimeters). … And the 6s weighs more, too.