How do I get rid of the lock symbol on my iPhone?
on lock screen swipe up and button on top right. That is the screen rotation lock. If it is showing on the top of the screen near the battery meter, you can swipe up from the bottom of the screen to bring up Control Center, and tap the same icon there to turn it off.
What does circle with lock mean on iPhone?
A padlock with a circular arrow around it in the status bar at the top the screen means that the phone is locked in portrait mode and will not rotate to landscape mode. This can be turned on and off by double clicking home so that your open apps are displayed.
How do I get the circle on my iPhone 6?
How to Add Touchscreen Home Button on iPhone, iPad
- Open Settings.
- Go to General > Accessibility.
- Scroll down to the section labeled INTERACTION and tap on AssistiveTouch.
- On the next screen, toggle AssistiveTouch to the green On position.
- A white circle with a grey box will appear on screen. Tap this circle to expand it to a big box on screen.
What is the lock icon on my phone?
It’s a multi-tasking feature. The lock icon in the ‘recent apps’ or Overview screen makes you lock an app to that screen. Meaning that app will stay in the recents, even after a reboot, until you unlock it by tapping the same icon again. It appears when trying to see recent apps.
How do I get rid of the circle arrow on my iPhone?
Answer: A: Tap on the center of the circle and then on “Hide Controller”. You probably inadvertently clicked on that option while the Zoom window was open. You can turn off Zoom altogether if you wish by going to Settings>General>Accessibility>Zoom = Off.29 мая 2015 г.
What is the circle at the top of my iPhone?
A spinning wheel in the status bar on your iPhone means that there is a network activity like downloading, sending/receiving data etc. This is a small spinner icon (see the image below) located on top of your screen. Several users have reported that they see this non-stop spinning wheel.
What is padlock icon?
A padlock icon, or lock icon, displayed in a web browser indicates a secure mode where communications between browser and web server are encrypted. … Typically you would expect to see the padlock icon on websites where sensitive data may be transmitted, such as a banking website or online shopping site.
Where is the screen lock on iPhone?
iPhone & iPad: How to change screen lock time
- Open Settings.
- Swipe down and tap on Display & Brightness.
- Tap Auto-Lock and choose your new lock time.
Where is rotation lock in iPhone settings?
Apple iPhone – Turn Screen Portrait Orientation Lock On / Off
- Access the Control Center by swiping downward from the upper-right corner of the Home or Lock screen. For the iPhone with Touch ID, access the Control Center by touching the bottom of any screen then dragging upward.
- Tap the Portrait Orientation icon to lock or unlock screen portrait orientation.
How do I turn rotation lock off?
To change your auto-rotate setting, follow these steps:
- Open your device’s Settings app .
- Tap Accessibility.
- Tap Auto-rotate screen.