How do I reduce the other on my iPhone?
Open Settings > Safari and choose Clear History and Website Data. If you have a lot of Safari tabs open on your iPhone, you might want to close most of them, too. Clearing your Safari data might reduce the size of Other. You might also want to change Messages to save fewer old messages.
How do I find out what other is on my iPhone storage?
On your device, open your Settings menu and head into “General”, and then iPhone Storage. The color coded bar will show how your available storage is divvied up, with “Other” appearing as a gray color. It may take a few seconds to calculate the full rundown, so just give it a bit of time.
How do I clear other storage?
The same thing can be done on Android by going into Settings > Apps and the app in question. Tapping on Storage will open up options to clear cache or clear data entirely.
Why is my other storage so high on iPhone?
The “Other” category on your iPhone and iPad is basically where all of your caches, settings preferences, saved messages, voice memos, and… well, other data is stored. For the most part, it doesn’t mean anything, and if you have plenty of storage space on your iPhone or iPad, you don’t have to worry about it.
How do I clear my cache on iPhone 6?
How to clear cache on iPhone & iPad
- Open Settings.
- Swipe down and tap Safari.
- Swipe down again and tap Clear History and Website Data, tap it once again to confirm.
24 мая 2018 г.
How can I tell what GB My iPhone is without turning it on?
Method 1: iPhone settings menu
- STEP 1: Browse to SETTINGS > GENERAL > ABOUT.
- STEP 2: Scroll down to CAPACITY.
- STEP 1: Browse to SETTINGS > GENERAL > [DEVICE] STORAGE.
- STEP 2: Look toward the top right to find the available and total capacity (for example, 56 GB of 512 GB Used)
How can I increase storage on my iPhone?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Manage Storage or iCloud Storage.
- Tap Buy More Storage or Change Storage Plan.
- Choose a plan.
- Tap Buy and follow the onscreen instructions.
How do I manage storage on my iPhone?
We have identified 10 simple ways you can manage and clear space on your iPhone:
- Check your usage. …
- Beware of apps’ internal downloads. …
- Delete those unused games. …
- Remove old podcasts and videos. …
- Set your messages to automatically expire. …
- Use Google+ or Dropbox for storing photos. …
- Stop using Photo Stream. …
- Only save HDR photos.
How do I delete the cache on my iPhone?
How to clear the cache on an iPhone or iPad
- Open Settings, and scroll down to the fifth group of options (starting with Passwords & Accounts). Tap Safari.
- Scroll down and tap ‘Clear History and Website Data’.
- In the popup, tap ‘Clear History and Data’ to confirm.