How do I reduce the other on my iPhone?
Open Settings > Safari and choose Clear History and Website Data. If you have a lot of Safari tabs open on your iPhone, you might want to close most of them, too. Clearing your Safari data might reduce the size of Other. You might also want to change Messages to save fewer old messages.
Why do I have 5gb of other on my iPhone?
“Other” is basically the data that does not fit into any of the other categories that you see in iTunes in the capacity bar or the various sections of iTunes. … Your should backup your phone, restore it to factory settings using iTunes and then restore the backup. Many times that will clear it up.
Why do I have 8gb of other on my iPhone?
The issue source is likely a corrupt app. If you have an app or two that has not been widely used and reviewed, those are the places to look. If you haven’t done the restore yet, you could also check Settings > General > About > Diagnostics & Usage > Diagnostic & Usage Data and see which app(s) are crashing a lot.
How do I clear my cache on iPhone 6?
How to clear cache on iPhone & iPad
- Open Settings.
- Swipe down and tap Safari.
- Swipe down again and tap Clear History and Website Data, tap it once again to confirm.
24 мая 2018 г.
Why does my iPhone storage keep filling up?
My iPhone storage is almost full. One of the reasons behind your iPhone memory shrinkage (not an official term), aside from your music, photos and videos, is your cache. … It’s suggested by Apple, that iOS app developers build apps that have a self-cleaning function which clears your app cache every so often.
How do I clear storage on my iPhone?
Data stored by other apps can be cleaned out using the Usage option in Settings.
- Tap Settings > General > iPhone Storage. …
- At the bottom of the screen (below recommendations for ways to save space) you’ll see your apps, arranged by the amount of storage they take up. …
- Check the figure for Documents & Data.
What is other system data?
As you’d imagine, “Other” is a way of grouping together a huge number of files that don’t fit into any other category. It could be downloaded Netflix videos, caches from your web browser of choice, or simply a huge amount of messages with attachments.
How do I reduce other storage on my iPhone Reddit?
- Delete cache data that you can access. Many apps like Spotify and reddit clients have a storage option. …
- Connect your iPhone to your computer and open iTunes. …
- Turn off iCloud. …
- Make a backup (preferably on your computer, as I said I don’t use iCloud and can’t state that it isn’t a culprit for “other” bloat).
How do you get more storage on your iPhone?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
Go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Manage Storage or iCloud Storage. Tap Buy More Storage or Change Storage Plan. Choose a plan. Tap Buy and follow the onscreen instructions.
How do I clear cookies and cache on iPhone?
Delete history, cache, and cookies
- To clear your history and cookies, go to Settings > Safari, and tap Clear History and Website Data. …
- To clear your cookies and keep your history, go to Settings > Safari > Advanced > Website Data, then tap Remove All Website Data.