What is the purpose of VoiceOver on iPhone?
VoiceOver You don’t need to see your iPhone to use your iPhone. VoiceOver is a revolutionary screen reader that lets you know what’s happening on your iPhone, even if you can’t see the screen. Touch the screen to hear what’s under your finger, then use gestures to navigate and interact with every built‑in app.
How do you use VoiceOver on iPhone?
How to use VoiceOver
- Single-tap anywhere on the screen and your iPhone or iPad will speak aloud the item that you’re tapping on.
- Double-tap on an item to select it.
- To scroll through a page, use three fingers. …
- Double-tap with three fingers to toggle speech commands on and off from the Lock Screen.
13 мая 2020 г.
How do you get rid of VoiceOver on iPhone?
To turn VoiceOver on or off, use any of the following methods: Go to Settings > Accessibility > VoiceOver, then turn the setting on or off. Summon Siri and say “Turn on VoiceOver” or “Turn off VoiceOver.” Triple-click the Home button (on an iPad with a Home button).
What is voice over mode?
VoiceOver is an iOS Accessibility feature that reads screen descriptions aloud so you can use an iPhone without being able to see the screen. VoiceOver also changes the way gestures work on your iPhone, and to turn it off in Settings, you will have to use the new gestures associated with VoiceOver.
How do you turn off audio description?
Turn off Descriptive Audio
- Select Settings from your device’s home screen.
- Select General.
- Select Accessibility.
- Select Audio Descriptions.
- Set the toggle switch to Off.
- Return to the Netflix app and begin playing a movie or TV show.
- While a movie or TV show is playing, tap anywhere on the iOS device screen.
Can iPhone take picture with voice command?
With Siri available from the lock screen, you can now use these voice commands: “Take a picture” or “take a photo” and Siri will open the Camera app. “Take a square picture” … Basically, any mode for photos and videos will work, except for Portrait mode.
Why does my iPhone Voice Control randomly?
If you’re using a headset, and it unexpectedly activates Siri or Classic Voice Control, make sure that your headset is fully inserted into the device. If you have a loose or poor headset connection, frayed cables, or moisture on the connector or remote, it might unexpectedly activate Siri or Classic Voice Control.