How do I find out what model my iPhone is?
Find the model number of your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Look in Settings. Go to Settings > General > About. …
- Look on your device. On an iPhone 8 or later, to find the model number, remove the SIM tray and look in the SIM tray slot. …
- On an iPhone 7 or earlier, an iPad, or an iPod touch, find the model number on the back of your device.
What does model number on iPhone mean?
The model number of a device begins with a variable first letter representing the source of the device (replacement, engraved, etc.; see below). This is followed by four characters between either “A” and “Z” or “0” and “9” (most commonly only digits).
How can I identify original iPhone?
How can you tell an original vs. fake iPhone serial number?
- Click on “Settings”.
- Then go to “General”.
- Tap on “About”.
- Scroll down and check “Serial Number”.
- Put in the serial number you have. If it says you have invalid numbers, your iPhone is a fake.
What are the iPhone models in order?
List of iPhones
- iPhone 3G.
- iPhone 3GS.
- iPhone 4.
- iPhone 4S.
- iPhone 5.
- iPhone 5c.
- iPhone 5s.
What is the model of this phone?
The easiest way to check your phone’s model name and number is to use the phone itself. Go to the Settings or Options menu, scroll to the bottom of the list, and check ‘About phone’, ‘About device’ or similar. The device name and model number should be listed.
What is model a1778 iPhone?
This specific iPhone 7 — the A1778 — supports “FDD-LTE (Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30); TD-LTE (Bands 38, 39, 40, 41); UMTS/HSPA+/DC-HSDPA (850, 900, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz); [and] GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz).” It does not support CDMA networks.
How do I know my phone is original?
Check your phone’s IMEI.
You can also dial *#06# on your handset to display your IMEI. Once you get the IMEI, go to Online IMEI Number Checker. Input your phone’s IMEI in the box and hit “CHECK.” The system will verify the phone’s information.
How do I know if my iPhone is new or refurbished?
How to Check if iPhone is New, Refurbished, or Replacement
- Open the “Settings” app on the iPhone.
- Go to “General” and then go to “About”
- Look for “Model” and then read the model identifier next to that text, it will look something like “MN572LL/A”, the first character will let you know if the device is new, refurbished, replacement, or personalized:
How do you check is iPhone stolen?
How to Check If You’re Buying a Stolen iPhone or Android Phone
- Get the IMEI number from the iPhone or Android phone, you can also do this by dialing *#06# on the phone.
- Go to StolenPhoneChecker.org here to check and enter your IMEI number into the website.
Which is the best model in iPhone?
Best iPhone: which one should you buy today?
- iPhone 11. The best Apple iPhone bang for your buck. …
- iPhone 11 Pro. Nearly the best, but a bit too pricey. …
- iPhone 11 Pro Max. Big phone, top price. …
- iPhone SE. The choice for those who want a cheaper iPhone. …
- iPhone XS. …
- iPhone XS Max. …
- iPhone XR. …
- iPhone X.
What is the most popular iPhone in 2020?