What do the symbols mean at the top of the iPhone?
Here’s a roundup of the icons that you may see in the status bar at the top of the iPhone screen, from left to right. Cell Signal. As on any cellphone, the number of bars indicates the strength of your cell signal, and thus the quality of your call audio and likelihood of losing the connection.
What are the icons on my iPhone?
List of screen icons on your Apple iPhone 8 iOS 11.0
- Battery. The battery icon shows the remaining battery power. …
- Battery charging. The battery charging icon shows that the battery is charging. …
- Signal strength. …
- Flight mode. …
- Network mode. …
- Call divert. …
- Alarm. …
- Active data connection.
What is the icon next to battery on iPhone?
This icon shows the battery level of your iPhone. If this icon is yellow, Low Power Mode is on. If this icon is red, then your iPhone has less than 20% charge. The battery level of your paired Bluetooth device.
What is the antenna symbol on iPhone?
Cellular: To the right of the Airplane Mode icon is the Cellular Data icon. If this icon is highlighted green, it means your iPhone can use cellular data.
How do you type special characters on iPhone?
How to insert special characters and symbols on your iPhone or iPad
- Tap the letter, number, or symbol that contains the alternative you want to access.
- Wait for the popup selector to appear.
- Slide up and onto the special character or symbol you want to insert.
- Let go.
What are the icons at the top of my phone?
The status bar is at the top of the display, on the right. The time, the battery status and current connections like Bluetooth and Wi-Fi are displayed here. On the left side of this strip, you’ll find app icons to alert you to new messages, updates to the Play Store, and other notifications.
What does the I in iPhone mean?
individual, instruct, inform and inspire
How do I get the little circle on my iPhone?
How to Add Touchscreen Home Button on iPhone, iPad
- Open Settings.
- Go to General > Accessibility.
- Scroll down to the section labeled INTERACTION and tap on AssistiveTouch.
- On the next screen, toggle AssistiveTouch to the green On position.
- A white circle with a grey box will appear on screen. Tap this circle to expand it to a big box on screen.
How do I get rid of the circle icon on my iPhone?
Removing Circle Go from an iOS device
- Pick up the device that you want to disable Circle Go for.
- Go to iOS Settings >> General >> Device Management.
- Select the Circle Go profile.
- On the following screen, tap Remove Management.
What does the lock in a circle on my iPhone mean?
A padlock with a circular arrow around it in the status bar at the top the screen means that the phone is locked in portrait mode and will not rotate to landscape mode. This can be turned on and off by double clicking home so that your open apps are displayed.
What is network activity on iPhone?
A spinning wheel in the status bar on your iPhone means that there is a network activity like downloading, sending/receiving data etc. This is a small spinner icon (see the image below) located on top of your screen. … It just keeps constantly spinning indicating that some network activity going on in the background.
What is the little triangle at the top of my phone?
This icon indicates that your data saver option is enabled.28 мая 2016 г.
What is the triangular symbol on iPhone?
Location Service Icon
When you use an application that employs the location-service feature, the location-service status icon appears in the upper right corner of the status bar, to the left of the battery icon. The location service icon is a triangle-shaped icon that resembles a right-facing mouse pointer.