How do I recover my iPhone passcode?
Accounts with two-step verification
- Go to your Apple ID account page and click “Forgot Apple ID or password.”
- Enter your Apple ID, select the option to reset your password, then choose Continue. …
- Enter your Recovery Key for two-step verification.*
- Choose a trusted device.* We’ll send your device a verification code.
How do you unlock a disabled iPhone?
How to unlock a disabled iPhone using a computer
- On your computer, start iTunes and connect your iPhone using a USB cable.
- Start your iPhone’s recover mode. …
- On your computer, click “Restore.” …
- After this process completes, your iPhone will be reset to its factory conditions.
How do you reset an iPhone without the passcode?
How to reset your iPhone using iTunes
- Plug your phone into your computer.
- Select “summary” from the menu on the left.
- Select “restore iPhone”
- Confirm your decision and wait for the process to finish.
How do I unlock my phone if I forgot my pin?
To find this feature, first enter an incorrect pattern or PIN five times at the lock screen. You’ll see a “Forgot pattern,” “forgot PIN,” or “forgot password” button appear. Tap it. You’ll be prompted to enter the username and password of the Google account associated with your Android device.
Can you get into iPhone without passcode?
If you have synced iPhone with iTunes recently, you can use iTunes to unlock iPhone without passcode. Actually, this method is to restore your iPhone with iTunes.
How do you unlock a disabled iPhone without a computer?
Tap on your disabled iPhone in the list.
- Unlock Disabled iPhone/iPad without Computer via Find My iPhone – Step 3.
- Unlock Disabled iPhone/iPad without Computer via Find My iPhone – Step 5.
- Choose Unlock Screen Passcode.
- Download iOS Firmware.
- Tap on Unlock Now to Remove Screen Passcode.
- Screen Passcode Removed Successfully.
How do I reset a disabled iPhone?
Use Recovery Mode to Reset Your Disabled iPhone or iPad
- Close iTunes on your computer, then connect your device to your computer with a USB cable.
- If it doesn’t automatically open, launch iTunes.
- Now it’s time to force restart your iPhone: